Show Investment Growth over Different Timeframes on Homepage (per stock)

When you select the time period on the home page, to change the graph view from 1D, 7D, 1M etc. It would be nice if it could show you below the percentage change in all of your stocks too.

Right now it’s hard to tell which stock has dropped causing my portfolio value to go down, so I have to tap into each to see today’s performance as the homepage only shows the overall performance.

I think this idea would link up well with this one:
Track Portfolio Growth with Percentage

Showing the overall percentage change. I think that should be adapted depending on the time frame selected too.

With the new update today, looks like we’re close to this being possible now!

Any chance of being able to do this soon FT?

I hope folks don’t mind if I bump this and add to it a little.

It is useful to see how much a stock has grown since you bought it, but after a while this information becomes less useful. From the home screen, it would be more useful for long-held stocks to see how they have performed over a specified timeframe.

In a similar manner, it would be nice to be able to sort based on the above performance.

I am visualising UI such as a select field which could give you the option to sort by the following options:

• Holdings % ← this is currently the default option
  • Growth 24h / 7d / 1m / all time ← works with this suggestion
  • Stock price ← example of another sorting method

Thank you for your consideration.

1 Like

Totally support the idea that within the ‘Portfolio’ tab under the ‘Investments’ table we have the functionality to select between overall percentage increase AND percentage change over 1d, 7d, 1m.

Currently we have to click through to each individual stock to do this on the graph subpage.

For this reason I currently choose to enter my portfolio into 3rd party apps for tracking purposes.

I’d rather be able to have improved functionality within FT and track my portfolio there.

2 Likes

This is such a good idea. As I’ve seen others say, I end up having to click in and out of each holding. This change therefore has the potential to reduce load on Freetrade’s servers.

Failing this, export of transactions or holdings so we can use something else please. (Which is already an idea.)

Just going to bump this one again. Became a bit disinterested in investing for a while and was into crypto, but now I’m back and this is still my biggest frustration nearly 3yrs later haha

I want to easily see what’s caused my portfolio to change in value without having to click into each stock and see their changes over different time frames, please implement this FT :pray:t2: