Skip the waitlist - give / request Freepasses

Hey everyone,

My name is Neil and I’m looking to get started as soon as possible like so many other people so I thought I would take a chance and see if anyone had a spare freepass I could have as I seem to be going in the opposite direction on the waitlist.

I would be so grateful but if not thanks anyway and it nice to meet everyone on this site :+1:

2 Likes

Looking for a Freepass if anyone is so kind to share! :nerd_face:

I would love a free pass if anyone else has any spare, thank you!

1 Like

Hey all, seems like I’ve been on the waitlist for an eternity! Has anyone got a free pass please!! :joy:

1 Like

Me too please! Can’t wait to get going with this and get more people involved!

1 Like

Here’s a free pass!

https://freetrade.intercom-mail.com/via/e?ob=4kC1Z6aCVcviP3OefurTqjiwtXM66SnpdnBFzkcIVN0qcRsRuq2%2F0uxKBlUeAAC7rJCkpk4bfpghe2AnX8ZOK4gwkuUDgFfovyTnPZOKisE%3D&h=9bd6feb13874a9f4b37cb028d8f5c2bf710c475e-20905255198

Thanks but I get “Sorry, this ticket has been used before” error…?

That’s odd, can’t remember giving this free pass to anyone. Apologies!

No bother - thanks anyway!

You can use mine:

https://freetrade.intercom-mail.com/via/e?ob=cDM3IJMHx3Ajcd9jbkFSftXZUSFV2lxbq3f0ladNCd2CM0j8N1l66EAQqh4jdcsR5SAoP4Ysg1Wjk2480IgZUxEh31Op4s%2BsJG6Th1X4d8w%3D&h=6c43aa727cb26d002205765c7e779d4217486171-20905257258

1 Like

Amazing!! Thanks so much :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

I would also be super grateful if anyone has a spare freepass, thanks!!

1 Like

Hey would anyone be kind enough to send me a free pass via PM? I’m too slow to grab them when they’re posted here! Thanks!

Same for me too please. Could you PM me as I’m away from my computer and dont get a chance to click the link. Thank very much.

Hi. How can I get a pass? Just new here. Never trade before :weary:

How do I find out if I have a free pass to give out? Tks in advance

You’ll have received an email if you have one. They’re being sent to people who’ve invested using the app at the moment.

1 Like

Hi if anyone would kindly send me a free pass through PM I’d appreciate it! Thank you!

Hi. Could anybody kindly send me a pass? I would really appreciate it. Want to see what is all about trading. Just starting. Thanks

1 Like

Good morning all

Just signed up myself and hoping someone has a spare free pass to PM me. Would really like to get trading as soon as possible. On a side note wondering what people’s thoughts are on the Model Y reveal this coming Thursday from Tesla. Would like to get a few of these purchased before hand if possible

Many thanks all and I look forward to many discussions in the future.

3 Likes