Stock Market apps

(Nizar) #1

Can everyone share the apps they are using to follow the stock exchange?
Maybe add the pros and cons as well.

(Vladislav Kozub) #2

Yahoo Finance is a great one to be honest. What exactly are you after? Maybe company yearly stats like revenue, profits and ratios?

(Nizar) #3

Thanks @Vlad , I was mainly interested in what everyone else is using so I have updated the post accordigly.
personall I’m looking for a simple and clutter free app/site the a novice can use easily and that will also give me just the necessary information and stats to decide if I want to buy/stell a stock.

(Vladislav Kozub) #4

Give stockrow.com a go. In my opinion, the best tool to take general stats and ratios for your analysis (no UK stocks there I think).

Tipranks.com is good too, but their design is not as slick and there are many paywalls. However, this one has a great AI feature that gives you bearish and bullish news for companies your pick, quite useful actually. Since I have about 15 companies in my portfolio, all news for them are clustered there.

Feel free to ask if you need any more help with those :wink:

(Tommy Lowe) #5

You might find this thread interesting as well, @Nizar… Not specific to apps, but some handy sources for you to get your data from :slight_smile:

(Joseph Goh) #6

Personally, I used WeBull for tracking the stock market as the information there is pretty comprehensive which includes key statistics, capital flow, news, analyst forecasts and you can set a reminder for any upcoming earning report as well .

Try Investing.com…very sophisticated and lots of info …

(Donald Philp) #8

I’m with @Vlad, Yahoo Finance and don’t forget BLOOMBERG.