Stop accepting new customers

To be honest with you I havenā€™t fully moved. I love the layout and ease of use on FT, but the penny stocks have made me a bit of money on T212, and I begrudge paying the additional fee for mostly what I can get for free elsewhere. I didnā€™t have an ISA prior to FT though, so have set that up and added to the portfolio, not realising that it was free with T212. I really canā€™t be bothered to sell up in the ISA and transfer out. I think once FT is fully matured as an app and desktop site too, as long as the fee was either waived or acceptable, then I would consider moving my full portfolio.

I moved everything from 212 to Freetrade (I had both at one point). Some key issues solidified my decision (despite the larger sock universe 212 has at the moment)

:socks: ainā€™t everything, @Eden!

9 Likes
3 Likes

Yeahā€¦ but the sock market is exploding. Who knew that in 2021 id have highly valuable limited quantity company socks!

The sock market is strong. (I donā€™t have freetrade company socks as part of my sock portfolio. but I do have others)

Also the stock market.

3 Likes

I do. A couple of pairs. One still in the bag

Collectors item to be kept in original mint packaging

Precisely

I joined a month or so ago. Had a slight issue with the free share but customer services fixed it straight away.I only have two issues with this platform so far, the first is not being able to buy several popular stocks and the requests for new stocks take too long so the opportunity is missed by the time they go live. The second is how long deposits take to show up in your account, usually a few hours after leaving my bank account.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.