[Feature Request 🔧] Multi Currency Accounts 💷💶

I was just investigating a strange issue i’d had with the last few US stocks i’d traded, where my actual profit was almost £10 less than the profit that my portfolio told me I was going to make.

I eventually found out that this is because every time I convert my GBP to USD, and then back again, i’m paying an additional 0.45% exchange fee. So that’s 0.9% per trade after you’ve bought and then sold the stock!

Given that a lot of people on here, myself included, intend to only trade US stocks, allowing us to leave our currency on the app in dollars would save us a whopping $9 per buy/sell, meaning we only need to convert them once when we first convert them to dollars, and once more when we’re ready to deposit!

65 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Feature Request :wrench:] Multi-currency accounts :dollar: :pound:

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Feature Request :wrench:] Multi-currency accounts :dollar: :pound:

49 votes have been moved. 34 votes could not be moved because their users already voted in the other topic.