Stuck on the ‘creating your account’ loading page

I’ve installed the app. Verified the email. Put my name and NI number etc. However when it takes me to the ‘Creating your account’ page it seems to be stuck. I’ve tried reinstalling a few times and it still gets stuck

Help would be greatly appreciated

2 Likes

Some have reported that restarting the phone helps

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion but it seem that neither a restart or a hard restart seem to solve it (ios). When I open the app back up it takes me straight back to the ‘creating your account’ loading page

1 Like

Thanks for the instructions, however it doesn’t give me the option to dm a staff member. If you could send one on my behalf it would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hey there :wave:

I’ll drop you a DM now and we’ll see about getting this figured out! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thanks Meghan and Raul.
My issue has been solved!

5 Likes

I’m curious. What was causing the issue?

Hi Meghan - I am getting the same response too after more than 24 hours. Please can you assist? Thank you

2 Likes

I’m stuck on that page too, can’t DM, and can’t find a way to contact support. Can anyone help?

1 Like

Someone might see your nessage hereor you can also email hello@freetrade.io.

It sounds like the customer services team are dealing with unprecedented levels of new customers lately and working their hardest to respond to everyone as quickly as they can.

3 Likes

Hi Anna :wave:

I’ll drop you a DM now.

2 Likes

Hi Gene :wave:

I’ll drop you a DM too!

2 Likes

Hi @MeghanB26

I’m also having this issue. Please can you help?

2 Likes

Hi @MeghanB26

I’m also having this issue. Please can you help?

Hi I also have the same issue, hard reset also didn’t work. Just stuck on the ‘creating your account’ page.

Thanks

@therichhobo

1 Like

thanks yeah this is the issue im having

@MeghanB26 hi i am having the same issue can you DM me?

Can you DM me also as I’m having the same issue too

Same issue.