Survey on Freetrade

I got this notification but when I tried to access the survey it’s blocked and only accessible internally within the company?

Does Freetrade not check this stuff before issuing notifications out to customers?

3 Likes

Paging @Stalwar

1 Like

Hi Arjun,

Thank you for flagging, our apologies! We did check the link but something seems to have gone wrong. We have paused and will update the link accordingly.

Best,
Shiv

1 Like

The link should now be accessible, thank you for taking the time to fill it in :pray:t4:

Done :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

I got the prompt flashed up but I couldn’t do it at the time. It’s not flashed up again so looks as though I won’t be able to complete it.

If you go to profile in the top right & then contact us you can see all the messages you’ve received in there.

Thanks @NeilB . That worked on iPad but not on iPhone. Anyway I’ll complete it now.
Cheers

2 Likes

Done!!!

1 Like

I was suprised with the questions that you asked on there. It would take me and likely many of your employees 5min to answer 90% of these by querying your database. Why ask any of the questions that are not about investing experience then?

2 Likes

A couple of the questions assume that everyone invests on a regular basis. I haven’t put any new money into my portfolio for at least 6 months but there was no option for that. Similar for how often I buy new stocks.

1 Like

…so I had to give false info to complete the survey.

1 Like