Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

Currently -17% but not too bothered about it. When i have a stock that’s been in the deep red for a while i tend to not even notice it anymore.

6 Likes

I am finally out of red with this stock as of this morning and +16%. Dancing like a old timey prospector hoping it keeps going this way.

2 Likes

This is great news. When you think they’ve just sold 10% of one of their multiple exploration sites for £0.9m this shows how much potential value there is out there.

We’re all concerned about the recycling side of the company while they wait for the approval from the EA. But this shows even without the recycling side of things the company has the ability to get deals done and bring in income via their mining assets.

All very positive and great to see a nice upsurge in the share price. Hopefully this is just the start.

1 Like

Lots of activity on Twitter, I’ll be honest most of it is beyond me.

1 Like

Good news probably end up red for the day.:thinking:

Only 0.7% down now at end of day , lets see what mon brings :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Agreed. Monday will be a good indicator as to whether this could be the beginning of a slow upward trend.

5 Likes

New CFO announced!

4 Likes

Sounds like he has plenty of experience in the industry. Should be a good addition to the company.

4 Likes

Nice to be in the green. Showing a 12+% rise

2 Likes

A very very interesting podcast shared on their twitter feed this morning. Exciting times coming very soon…

2 Likes

Oh yeh 6.7% in the green, first time since January, but everything has reversed, as this stock goes up the rest go down, ive took a heavy loss on bradda head lithium today and in the last week or two, not worried tho i think both stock will do extremely well in the next couple of years, nothing but good news on both especially bradda head, good luck peeps✌🏻

1 Like

It was an interesting interview. Gives us a bit of hope! Thank god for TMI today. Currently up 3.75%. The rest of my portfolio down 9.6% !!

2 Likes

Tm1 receives EA permit at tipton site.

7 Likes

Fingers crossed for a good day here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tipton permit approved!

4 Likes

Some other permits needed hopefully they won’t take long!

3 Likes

Normally once you get over the hurdle of enquiring one permit second permit Normally straight forward and quick as they have covered most if not all the requirement needed.

6 Likes

It’s the good news we’ve all been waiting for! A fantastic week for TM with the news at the back end of last week as well.

Hopefully now we can start to see some real progress with the company and the share price. Exciting times.

10 Likes