Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

Just bought another 10k giving me an average share price of 3.5. Maybe a foolhardy action, it’s a case of grin and wait hoping she doesn’t find out. Once it is up and running, hopefully we will see results. I’m mean it’s not even functioning yet!

9 Likes

What are you hoping to see back per share and how long are you thinking? I am seeing some different reports on projection

2 Likes

Care to share what you’re seeing for on projection? I must admit I’d not expected the price to drop this low.

1 Like

Mainly this thread and Google results for “technology minerals share price forecast” - predominantly positive, but varying degrees of ‘accuracy’ (as accurate as a projection can be).

I’ve done similar to you, I have a good feeling on this one - and other lithium & minerals I have. Was just interested to know your take.

3 Likes

Early independent predictors were 22. EOY and 42. Next EOY, I bought more shares to bring my share price average down as it was over 4. Wasn’t expecting to wait this long but the market generally has been poor since November time, but I don’t know why people are so shy about this one. SP of 8. would double my money, any more is a bonus

3 Likes

All similar to what I was thinking. It’s very strange that people are not jumping in on this one. Hopefully the word will get out soon and people will start investing. At the price we’re at now there seems to be a huge opportunity. Just a bit gutted I didn’t get my shares at this price :joy:

4 Likes

Lots of activity on the twitter feed this morning. But still all repetitive stuff about how wonderful the future is for battery recycling.

They really need to learn how to keep people in the loop. Just the odd update on progress would be so helpful. We know sometimes things take longer than planned, but explain to us why.

Production was supposed to have begun now at the first plant. For all we know it may have already started. But just TELL US what’s happening.

8 Likes

I believe that the ongoing war in Ukraine is probably the reason why we arnt seeing much growth. Going off the market as a whole been down. The constant rise in prices for good also wont be helping, especially minerals or mineral related like batteries. Just a shame the company isnt a few years further ahead. I feel like the demand for the recycled good would be a premium about now.

But as it stands im taking full advantage of the price been this low in a bid to profit more later. I believe this will eventually take off it has to for a sustainable future.

6 Likes

What is happening besides nothing

I’m getting poorer every day!

Saying goodbye to my hard earned savings :disappointed:

I’m new to investing and learning fast. And can see this has some real value, but what are people hoping/expecting the price to climb to hopefully when things pick up and the facilities start there work?

I’m new like you Mike, but unfortunately started just before the last Omicron variant was a discovered and the Ukraine war started. I need at least 75% increase to get back to my starting point. This year is going to be painful. Hopefully I can leave my funds for a couple of years and get some returns.

3 Likes

Do you have money you can regularly invest Jimmy? If you are certain of the companies you are investing in (and I stress, make sure you do your research and your investments are solid), then it is good to get your averages down by investing while they are “on sale”.

Me, I’m struggling with cash this June, sadly, but I hope to be able to invest more in July. Then I’m going to buy as many of my favourite holdings as I can to get my averages down, which in turn will mean greater profit when they recover again.

EDIT - sorry, I just realised this is the Technology Minerals thread, not the What’s Going On that I thought it was. To avoid this being off topic, let me add that I’ve been investing small amounts in Technology Minerals and I hope to add more to my holdings while it is cheap. My average is currently 30p and I believe the share price is about 25p now (although I’ve not checked). I feel pretty good about this investment so I intend to buy a bit more (however, usual caveat of this isn’t advice and do your own research).

I’ve been funding the modest investments I’ve made Alan by selling ‘stuff’ on eBay to downsize the possessions I have clogging up my life as I approach proper retirement. I try and do as much research as I can and invest in companies who’s technologies look sound to me. I dabbled in a few Pharma companies ( I wouldnt go down that road again ) but my two main investments are TMI and ARVL. Both similarly languishing at the bottom of the graph, I still have big hopes in both and just want something to top up my pension in maybe 3-4 years when things settle ( hopefully )

2 Likes

I’m fortunate enough to be quite a long way from retirement so I have more time for my holdings to recover. My holdings with Technology Minerals aren’t great, only about £15 on current prices thus far but I’ll definitely get some more.

Mainly I’ve been investing in stable dividend stocks like Persimmon, GlaxoSmithKline and British American Tobacco as well as a series of ETFs. Admittedly I’ve been avoiding tech firms as I don’t feel I know enough. I had hoped to offload some Persimmon now that the ex-dividend date has passed, but given how much the price has fallen in the last few days, I’m probably quite a distance from being able to do that!

3 Likes

Them plants ever open then this should be a quick turnaround, but i was under the impression from what they said the first was to open in Feb and the litium one a couple of months later, there was no mention of licences and all that stuff. That just shows how naive i am, but it would be nice to have bit more of a loop to be kept in, rather than months of silence then a quick update about news i didn’t even know i was waiting for :rofl:

6 Likes

I’ve just noticed this is now behind the plus wall

I don’t have Plus and it’s still letting me buy more. It doesn’t show as Plus only

2 Likes

Must have been a glitch its the same for me now

1 Like