Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

This stock is going to go through the clouds, never mind the roof. I have put my money where my mouth is and I am in for 5 years at least, as I wite this my holding is +£438. It is a very volatile stock, hope this can be accepted?

3 Likes

In for 1500 shares hope they will boom

Promising

1 Like

Been looking into this since it listed and liking the idea, process and the company.

In for 9,000 shares at mo, but will be certainly adding as this has big potential :+1:

3 Likes

I’m planning to own 1 million shares in the next few months

4 Likes

I think that people will make a lot of money in this stock I am in for 200000 shares and up 17% all ready. Once they are up and running by the end of Q1 it will start to fly. Fingers crossed

3 Likes

Just bought in…sorry if I have doomed us all

Nice it won’t be me for once :rofl:

1 Like

Today was a good day

3 Likes

I’m quite pleased with my first day holding this too

2 Likes

Brace yourselves because that was just the tip!

3 Likes

Wow £40,000 worth, i can only wish :confused:

1 Like

Yep 3 stages of dripping my hold 20 p 50 p then pound

Crazy money isnt it?! Theres me having 250£ of shares thinking im gunna be rich :wink: lmao
Thankfully the big players are kind and helpful and dont get annoyed at my stupid noob (yes i realise noone says noob anymore, but im bringing it back! Lol) questions. :slight_smile:

If you believe in an investment theirs no problem tbh I will just keep on adding

Why do you laugh? 8k in 3 or 4 months isn’t to be laughed at. Start laughing at me, expecting 1 million+ in 5 years

1 Like

This could go anywhere in 3 4 years tbh the more electric cars the better it is

Who is laughing at you Mark?

Maybe no one is laughing at me but with my dream of making it big with my holding of technology minerals stock, then they can laugh at me. I have dug deep into this company and I believe in it, it may slowly creep up in price now and hold till the Birmingham and Wolverhampton factories are running in the month of April, then watch it fly…

Think you will have to hold a bit longer than that a few years imo until it reaches peak