Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

If I have miss understood the statement, should we expect a movement in TM1 share price?

2 Likes

Yes in a real world. But with TM1 good news seems to have the reverse effect.

6 Likes

And down she goes

2 Likes
2 Likes

Sounds like the EA and the government is holding back production

2 Likes

Anyone having any doubts or concerns needs to listen to that podcast! For those to lazy here are the highlights…

The plants are still waiting for the dreaded sub licenses, TM1 are doing everything they can to speed this up, in Robins words ‘we are pulling our hair out trying to get production started’. It’s just a waiting game.

The boxes are the significant news here. They plan to make 1100 of these boxes in the next year. The boxes sell for around £8,500 each! They have several big players interested with one logistics company seriously interested in ordering 1000!

If orders come through at speed they will increase production and look to make more boxes. The turnover on 1100 boxes would be around £8-9 million. Robin would not reveal the profits margins but we can assume they are very high on such a coveted technology.

This new part of this business was not factored in when TM1 was given its initial valuation. In other words, this adds a massive chunk of extra value to the company.

All in all, this is fantastic news and shows despite the incredibly frustrating delays, TM1 are still getting things done to move the company forward and bring value to shareholders.

6 Likes

Plus the boxes will be manufactured at their current Wolverhampton plant. No extra overheads as far as needing more space for now until the licenses arrive or the box manufacturing out grows the site.

3 Likes

Unfortunately it still hasn’t stopped 250,000 shares being sold off today.

3 Likes

Lots of activity on twitter today, normally means a price drop for some reason.
They may be responding to criticism regarding the lack of information.

2 Likes

Lots of people selling today, can’t understand why. We hear how this company is massively undervalued and what a great opportunity this is, and people hear that and start selling. Seems odd.

3 Likes

I wonder exactly the same… perhaps these people know something we don’t :grinning:

I can only see a good future for this enterprise, but then, I know nothing!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about the sellers. It’s AIM, full of people who would gladly take a loss to chase the next sure thing that will 10 bag by the end of the day.

When they start production and start releasing some figures of how they are doing that’s when serious investors should start taking interest.

Of course that will also bring back the sell on the news crowd so expect some volatility when that does happen.

It was good to see that when this news dropped they put out a bunch of tweets and a couple of interviews, advertising what they have should bring more folks in.

3 Likes

Out of curiosity from in here whats everyones price target in 5 years

5 years, i would like to see 64.5p.

I’d be happy with anything over 5% a year over my initial investment to he honest.

1 Like

50 p would be good for me tbh

We should take into account it’s August, the dead month all the fund managers are in the med.

50p would be great for everyone

3 Likes

I don’t get it! Today there has been 100k of shares sold and not 1 brought, yet we have had some really positive news about more communication than in weeks. Yet the share price has stayed steady all day. Weird

I don’t think it is accurate to say that no one is buying. To sell shares, you need someone who is willing to buy them - you cannot sell if no one is buying.

If 100,000 shares have sold today, then there will have been a corresponding buyer (or buyers) who bought those shares.

4 Likes

Those figures are defo wrong. I bought £10 this morning and when I looked at the trades it was showing as a sell rather than a buy. Not very helpful!

1 Like