Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

This podcast was from Tuesday morning, not sure why TM have only just posted it on their twitter feed now. They’re not very good with their feed, they could use it much more effectively.

As I mentioned earlier though, it is a very interesting listen and some really good points made by the host. All sounds very promising.

1 Like

You are on the same track as I am share wise, glad to know I’m not alone.

1 Like

I’ve been a bit distracted from my TM1 shares of late I’m afraid. Too busy sweating over my Arrival (ARVL) holding which is causing a bit of anxiety!

Well that end to the days trading made me top up.

1 Like

Good morning y’all, I’m an investor who’s been seeing this chat over the past year or so. Finally decided to join up the chat. Everything you all say is so helpful I’m so excited about this stock! Currently in with 30k shares (adding when I can) with an average on around 3p. Hopefully it sorts us all out in the near future :grin: Have a good feeling about this!

8 Likes

I think we are all very hopeful. When you see their first factory is expected to produce 15,000 tonnes of lead a year. Lead is priced at over £1000 a tonne. So that’s roughly £15 million in lead they will have to sell, that’s pretty exciting.

Plus factor in this is the least impressive of their assets. The Lithium-ion factory is expected to bring in far more cash than the Lead-Acid plant, so as production starts and they start bringing in the cash, the company should progress very quickly.

9 Likes

If we can have some more good news i could top up at 1p.

1 Like

Was just thinking the same. I dread to think how low it will go when they get the lithium licence.

I had another nibble at them today.

1 Like

I am getting worried with this holding. Nothing but good news, the SP collapses and doesn’t rise again. Is something happening I do not know about or do you have to be in the know? Which I am not.

1 Like

For me, this is a minimum 5 year hold. Gotta remember this is a whole new enterprise for the UK. I have the feeling people will be shocked to say that we got in at under 3p… just imo. This will be huge if it pulls off what they say they can :raised_hands:

2 Likes

It could well carry on bleeding away and not rise. But i’d only worry if nothing happens when both factories are fully licenced and the contracts start coming in. I was having a long think abou it last night and while all the news coming out has been good they have not actually sold anything yet.

It’s all good having a licence to manually do 15000 tons of lead a year, but until someone comes forward and says we will give you X amount to take it, all you’ve really got is a mountain of lead.

So once they start declaring contracts and talking actual revenue it’s all just sentiment.

Then some mining news and things can really start moving.

3 Likes

Pretty much. People don’t really care until they see a good quarterly. Maybe this quarterly they’ll sort some contracts out but it won’t be until at least next quarterly that we’d even see what revenue that could create.

Bear in mind that they’ve only got the boxes and recycled lead battery materials to market at the moment. It’s quite possible we won’t see any real money being made until 1st or 2nd quarter next year.

But yes, hopefully they square some contracts away for the remainder of this year and we’ll see that share price go up towards the end of this calender year.

2 Likes

Someone is probably short selling to create this price profile.

1 Like

Back to sea sick chart again.

Arrrrr wtf every day this stock dives about 5% at the very end of the trading day

1 Like

250,000 sold in one go at less than 2p! Who the hell does that?

When I find out, I’ve got a bridge they can buy!:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes it is odd, it then opens up back at 1.99p seems every day is ground hog day.

The jumps you are seeing from 1.90 to 1.99 is not the share price moving. The price has not really moved for a few days. When someone buys the price they pay is 1.99, this is what you see registered on the graph. Then when someone sells at the same share price, they get the lower price of 1.90 which also registers on the graph.

The share price has not moved, it is just the bid and offer price. So what you guys are seeing as a very up and down graph, is actually just an indication that the share price is staying the same.

8 Likes
7 Likes