Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

There’s the new low record! Don’t know whether to smile for topping up, or cry :face_holding_back_tears::sweat_smile:

Beat me to it !

1 Like

Need some news

Sweet Mary mother of Jesus and the little donkey!

3 Likes

Need some news! need a miracle :joy:

3 Likes

You know what gang. I have a good feeling about this. Its based on nothing but my guy but as of this mornings i now own 163,460 shares. Let’s see how this one goes. Im here for the long hall.

1 Like

I think whats given me such confidence is the fact that as a child i was co-owner and opprator of a scrap heap, selling iron and other metals my sister and I pulled off things to the rag and bone man. So I feel confident in my abilities to identity a big pile of crap when i see one :rofl:

(Clarification: i dont think this stock is crap :slight_smile: )

7 Likes

Damn some positivity! Thought it was only a myth in here :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Be the change you wanna see in the world Dean :laughing:

1 Like

I have been confident for well over a year ago. However over time I must confess I have become more and more frustrated. We all know it’s not all TM1’s fault for the delays, but they do have a habit of giving us a time line and then failing miserably at delivering.

The most recent is 3 weeks ago when Robin said that after a stage 5 is issued it usually takes 2/3 weeks till they hear back from the EA, it’s now been 3 weeks and we have no news.

Another very frustrating example, way back in mid December after the manual Lead Acid license had come through Robin told us that a decision on the Automised variant of the license was ‘Imminent’. That was 3 months ago! That is not imminent.

I fully understand how people have lost confidence in this company, they need to stop making promises they are not capable of keeping.

I’m still heavily invested and still believe they will get all this resolved, but the longer it takes and the longer they don’t keep us in the loop, the lower that share price is going to go.

3 Likes

Thats a very reasonable stance Andy. Its easy to get frusted when we’re left in the dark.

I just keep reminding myself that part of delays are down to government bodies who are notoriously slow, and that they are eventually achieving these goals even if it is at a slower pace than they originally forcast.

I’m sure i’m also nieve and ignorant of greater behind scenes issues, but personally i feel like with patience we’ll start to see fruit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This 100%. You tell me 2 / 3 weeks and i i would get my advent calendar out and start ticking off the days. I no longer do this now as i’ve finaly realised that false hope is rife in the stock market. But i can see why it’s done, because companies want to get you in to invest, but it does leave a bitter taste. I still check the morning RNS’s hoping that today is the day, but i no longer expect it and it will just be a nice surprise when it finally does come.

6 Likes

Keep running the description of tm1 in RNS (and the like) through my mind,
“TM. is FOCUSED on extracting raw materials required for Li-ion batteries, WHILST solving the ecological issue of spent Li-ion batteries?
The group (???) will explore, mine and recycle metal from spent batteries”
Doesn’t give the impression that recycling is at the forefront really… does it ?

1 Like

I am not sure to buy more stock, at 0.0095 is tempting.

1 Like

And i thought you guys just brought some good luck when i saw new rns just landed… but no… yet another conversion notice.

In some ways those notices do reassure me. If Macquarie Bank had no faith in TM they would not be asking for shares. It looks to me as they have seen how low the price is and thought now is a great time to get hold of some shares! They could make a small fortune if the share price jumps up. Suppose that’s why they are bankers!

5 Likes

Wonder if this might get things moving internally, or make things worse …

Wong effect nothing imo

He was not referring to TM1 directors afaik. The person on ADVFN said “I know of sites where the directors have criminal records and run loss-making business yet they have ISO certification” as part of an argument around whether ISO certification makes TM1 more valuable.

Rumour

2 Likes

I see a few of the names on here are also on the LSE website and comment on TM1 there. All I would say is don’t duplicate yourselves. I enjoy reading people’s theories and thoughts and any new genuine information is most grateful, but just keep things fresh and new, folks. Otherwise, let’s hope for the positive EA final approval in next few days.

2 Likes