Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

What the hell went wrong today? Back below 1

The dice seems harsh given the AA news. Maybe the masses were hoping a load of black mass had been sold an there was an income stream. Good time to top up maybe if falls any further ?

Listen from 1hr 23min. Maybe enough news to make the sp fall?

I think the SP took a battering today over the news of the takeover if anything. Once again it’s another deadline they have given and not achieved. I know this isn’t tm1 fault completely but feel like the shareholders of tm1 are fed up of been told dates then them dates over running. Its happened a few fair few times.

But on a positive note alot of good stuff been achieved and lots more to come. Im still very hopeful that end of Q4 this year we will all be seeing green

4 Likes

Yeh fair point pal. Still better times ahead you would hope

1 Like

I’ve invested in more shares. This company is so ahead of the game in the UK. When all the ducks are lined up I can see things taking off. Not the ducks!

3 Likes

Technology Minerals - Holding(s) in Company #TM1 Technology Minerals - Holding(s) in Company - Vox Markets #voxmarkets

Is that fishy?

Sounds like it

1 Like

… wishing I had baled out at 1.35

1 Like

It seems like normal service has resumed. Anyone know what has happened? I have this for the long term but the fluctuations are a little concerning.

1 Like

Buy buy buy!!!

1 Like

That would have been a mistake after another drop this morning.

The day is still early young Skywalker!

1 Like

Dont under estimate the power of the darkside

1 Like

2 Likes

The only way is up! Money as always where my mouth is!

3 Likes

I admire your optimism. I did put another £100 in a 7.5 but mindful of how I got burned with $ARVL

It won’t be 0.75 forever and I took out £700 ish from something I was down £300 on to take £300 back on Tm1 if it makes 1.1

1 Like