Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

This IS insane, even used EV car batteries are in high demand for parts/repairs or for hobbyists creating offgrid storage. Those dealers could be making a fortune by selling them. Can you let me know where people have been burying them. I’m handy with a shovel and that could be an easy bit of cash for me…

I’m not saying your post isn’t true but if it is then the people you hang out with might not be the highest charged cells in the pack.

3 Likes

I think the issue is the garage has to be ‘accountable’ for them. Not sure how the guy who buried them gets away with it but dealers apparently are stuck with them as the supply chain above them doesn’t want them!

It’s likely the small individual batteries that are easy to bury or bin but I think the complete battery packs are a different story as they weigh a ton

I’m slowly collecting my old lipo RC batteries ready to sell them to the highest bidder. :crazy_face:

I know somewhere you can buy a HALO box!

1 Like

After listening to todays sunday roast, TM1, Alex and Robin will be interviewed or spoken too within a few weeks. Hopefully some good news will materialise, lets hope?

4 Likes

Better than the bucket of salt water they are currently sat in! :crazy_face:

Just when you thought it couldn’t get much lower!!:smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

I can’t see any good news today and normally that affects the share price :confused: who’s selling these shares they must be at a loss

4 Likes

Its painful to watch.

4 Likes

Its like watching a ship with a slow leak just going under! Makes you wonder about the management or other big investers how they are dealing with this… or its a group trying to drive the sp lower

5 Likes
1 Like

Does this mean the takeover is soon.

Between this and Ben’s Creek I’m so far in the red it’s practically purple.

5 Likes

Why worry? It is a new industry always learning, they either make or they lose it. You know what the chances were worth and you took that chance, still feel they will sort it for the better. If I am wrong, well life still carries on…

6 Likes

I’ve bought a load more at this new low price! I’m ££££down but this is my fav buy in yet!

3 Likes