Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

Hi Everyone, I am new to Freetrade and have been looking at the forum which has been great, Can I ask how long does it usually take for an IPO to be added, would technology minerals have been added by now if it was going to be on freetrade or does it usually take a day or two?

Would love to tell you but as you can see from me talking to myself above, I have no idea.

@Alex_B sorry to name drop but can you shedsome light on things?

@Freetrade_Team @Viktor @Alex_B sorry to name drop you guys but I just wanted clarification if this would be added today.

If not I can move on and put the funds I had set aside into something else.

Hi @J4ckSt4yn3s, thanks for your patience on this one - I can confirm that £TM1 will be added today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome Alex, and thanks for your understanding as I know I’ve not been patient at all :smiley:

Truth be told though I’m glad it wasn’t up yesterday as the price has come down somewhat today :laughing:

1 Like

Title updated to reflect stock being added

1 Like

Wahahahahaaaaaa how foolish do I feel? Everything I saw had me thinking it was being listed at £3+ which I did feel was a little more than I was expecting, imagine my surprise when I saw it was 3p

Ah the old GBP / GBX confusearoo

1 Like

I’m such a noooooooob

1 Like

Interesting interview on progress and future ambitions. Interview on Youtube. Certainly going to be drip feeding investing in this company. Bright future.

3 Likes

The way things are going with batteries at the moment, I also think this could be a good investment

3 Likes

Just increased my holding again, feel so strong with this stock… :star_struck:

2 Likes

This will make alot of money in the long run

1 Like

Just a start breaking the ice

1 Like

Just bought 1180 shares

Hoping to have a mild soon

1 Like

Mill

1 Like

Have high hopes for this company be a really interesting couple of months with the factory’s coming online and really getting up and running!

1 Like

How much