Technology Minerals - TM1 - Share Chat

IMHO this is good news as they are connected with Williams group part of F1. So connection with Robin Brundle Chairman of TM1 who’s brother is Martin Brundle part of F1 - a circular economy as they say :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yes i like that, mason hand shakes all round.

2 Likes

It’s all gravy!

4 Likes

Could be a good year. Just need License, halo box order, and someone to buy 32 tons of lead. Then i can put my feet up.

4 Likes

Nice rise this morning :battery: :arrow_upper_right:

2 Likes
4 Likes

2 Likes

Seasick chart again today.

3 Likes

Back to the 1.45p days again, thought i had seen the back of that low.

1 Like

Have to say your motivational messages are rubbish!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s going to be a good week :+1:

Seems that my unsurprisingly thoughts that TM1 would get there variation licences did not come to fruition. Well we can live in hope.

2 Likes

Has there been some good news as the price seems to have dropped, then recovered again?

2 Likes

I see the drop, but i don’t see a recovery, freetrade currently has the share price as 0.015 but elsewhere it’s still showing as 0.0140 for me.

I did hear that there should be a Podcast by Sunday Roast out in the next day or so with Alex Stanbury, so while it may not be sharing any epic news it could at least give an update on what’s going on.

I’ll be sure to post a link in here when i see it unless someone else beats me to it.

2 Likes

I was thinking it’s time for another Sunday roast.

1 Like

If Alex is back on Sunday Roast he would only be telling the viewers about the lithium finds in Ireland. He can speculate about the EA licenses but unless declared to market in won’t be concrete information. My expectations after listening to Robin Brundle was an announcement late in January. It’s time now to pull the rabbit out of the hat and get this well over due license(s) over the line !

2 Likes

Found this podcast interesting and a little exciting, time will tell! Looks like we all have to wait a little longer.

2 Likes

Blimey posted a midweek takeaway as I typed ! It’s a sign :joy:

2 Likes

When was the licence applied for? It normally takes 3 months at least (depending on how complex it is or if there are any issues raised).

1 Like

Hahaha, this made smile. If it was 3 months we’d all be very happy. It was applied for almost a year ago!

The EA cited covid backlogs as part of the hold up, then goodness knows what else has taken so long. We were originally waiting for the licensing to come through last April. We’ve all been sat here watching the share price steadily drop since then.

They have already been granted several licenses, it’s just the final few that need rubber stamping before the big machines get turned on and start churning out cash.

4 Likes

It is very frustrating. More so in the fact they could have been so far ahead of the curve.

Despite what i told myself a few months ago i’ve still been buying some more. Every £20 or so brings my average down a point.

Be nice to hear if they are still sitting on the lead they have produced or managed to sell any of it, or even if they have managed to shift on any of those Halo boxes.

Other than the constant delays on the licence all the other news they bring out tends to sound positive but none of it is tangible.

I was hoping for the full automation licence at the end of Jan, if it ends up still in Q1 then i can cope with that.

New target in mind for where i will draw the line on how many shares i want.

6 Likes