Tencent - TCEHY - Sharechat

Any progress on adding Tencent or a projected time frame?

1 Like

any further Update ? Really looking to hold this Stock in NYSE or HK exchange ? Will appreciate if you could add it on any of the feasible exchange soon.

Tencent has no listing in the US except for the OTC market so I imagine this one will be delayed until Freetrade expand to HK.

1 Like

Thanks, will be good to get an ETA when you know

Tencent now more valuable than Facebook. Up 40+% this year. Doesn’t have to fanny about with performative antitrust hearings.

3 Likes

TENCENT HOLDINGS LTD

There are already postings requesting Tencent Holdings. Please search before posting.

TENCENT HOLDINGS LIMITED

Tencent Binhai Towers
No. 33 Haitian 2nd Road Nanshan District
Shenzhen 518054
China
86 755 8601 3388
http://www.tencent.com

Sector(s): Communication Services
Industry: Internet Content & Information
Full-time employees: 89,228

Tencent Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, provides value-added services (VAS) and Online advertising services in Mainland China and internationally. The company operates through VAS, Online Advertising, FinTech and Business Services, and Others segments. It offers online games and social network services; FinTech and cloud services, and online advertising services, such as media, social, and others advertisement services. The company is also involved in production, investment, and distribution of films and television programs for third parties, as well as copyrights licensing, merchandise sales, and other activities. In addition, it develops software; develops and operates online games; and provides information technology, information system integration, asset management, online literature, and online music entertainment services. Tencent Holdings Limited company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Shenzhen, the People’s Republic of China.

Please search before posting stock requests. Tencent is a popular stock request and the thread contains lots of info on it, plus you can vote for it.

2 Likes

I’m still confused as to why Trading212 can offer the OTC option but Freetrade can’t?

Why can HL offer your European stocks and Freetrade can’t? Nobody has implemented the feature.

Slightly different, Freetrade don’t offer any European stocks but they do offer US stocks.

Yes, because they implemented having US stocks by integrating with a partner.
It’s trivial. Why don’t they offer something? Because they haven’t done it yet.
Not sure what answer you’re looking for besides that?

I was looking for an answer as to why they don’t offer it. I don’t think it’s as simple as saying they “haven’t done it yet”. Maybe they never plan on offering the OTC market.

Cheers for the informative answer though!

Vanguard VFEM is ~7% Tencent if you add Tencent and Naspers.

When EU stocks are on, you can check out Prosus, listed in Amsterdam. Prosus/Naspers are the same and own 30% of Tencent

2 Likes

@Vlad @Jonny

The wait is almost over!

2 Likes

Anyone know if this is likely to be added soon? Thanks

We’re not sure - I think there must have something gone wrong.

Is there any update on adding TCEHY please? ​It would be great to have access to some of the big OTC listings, such as Tencent, Meituan and Softbank.

This stock is the only reason I still have a DEGIRO account