Tesla Motors - TSLA - Share Chat

4 Likes

Telsa has become the only real blemish to my portfolio. And it just keeps getting lower. Desperate to get out now but hoping the price can rise a bit first. I should have got out when the stock split. At least I would have made a bit

I feel exactly the same as you. I would have lost quite a lot getting out when the stock split, but not half as much as I would now :frowning:

The short-term horizon thinking amazes me sometimes.

1 Like

Nothing to do with short term thinking. I simply don’t like vile GOP Russia supporting people who bully their staff and I no longer wish to invest in a company who has such a person as a CEO. However, I’m also not going to shoot myself in the foot by fire selling when I’m making such a loss. I don’t care how much “potential” I might end up missing out on, as soon as Tesla reaches a point where I’m not making a loss, I’m out!

2 Likes

Not sure how you have drawn that conclusion about EM but each their own.

1 Like

Can’t wait to buy your shares.

4 Likes

A Stock split should make no difference to the overall value of your holdings.

Long term $TSLA holders, how you holding up?

Stay strong my friends.

1 Like

Was in profit for 18 months, lost it all beginning of November and currently-20%

1 Like

Paper loss :wink:

2 Likes

Only %20 down, but as this me just starting to build something then im taking advantage of it where i can.

Having invested in lithium mining, lithium refining, lithium recycling then it just makes sense to me to invest in an end user.

And Tesla is that and so much more.

2 Likes

Was up about 10x, currently up about 3x.

This is from my spreadsheet:

I would say long term is years, not months. Just buy something and forget about it, in my opinion.

1 Like

Totally with you!

Minimum 7 years but ideally longer IMO.

1 Like