Tesla Motors - TSLA - Share Chat

Tesla drops prices across the board for all models

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see what this does to the share price.

Then the losses are on you, not TESLA itself.
You should have held, imo!

This isnā€™t anything to do with Left or Right, so not sure why you felt the need for a Political Jab!

1 Like

Iā€™m Alt-F4 on this political sh*t.

TBF EVā€™s are not what will eventually make Tesla valuable. Itā€™s Space X and everything that comes with it. Commercial space business rather than the tourism angle that Virgin Galactic is pushing (and even when they try business , as demonstrated last week, they couldnā€™t even get that right for something thatā€™s way below what Space X has already done).

Look at Ukraine, leaving aside the funding side of , Star Link provided and provides a neutral (ish) means of battlefield communication that a nation state could not openly do.

China can copy EV tech as much as it wants because the brand is as valuable in terms of EV sales.

Space X is not Tesla though, if you buy shares in Tesla that doesnā€™t get you any share of SpaceX

1 Like

I think the two will eventually be interconnected tbh.

Itā€™ll be a separate IPO

1 Like

Come on thursday, going to be an interesting 1, all goes well be up 165-185 and climbing from then on. If you want to invest in tesla, before Wednesday would be the best time. If all goes well after Wednesdays out come. Tesla is pushing out the competition, look at how other ev companies are loosing share value and tesla is back on the rise. Why would you buy any other ev car if you could afford a tesla for the same price. No brainer. Years more experience in the trade. People are jumping ship to tesla now and taking their money out of other car companies.

Is this a troll post :joy:

2 Likes

Lets see what happens then :joy:

Ramp it up!

No its not a troll post. They will sell a lot of cars now the price is reduced putting massive pressure on other car companies. Thats why there shares have dropped and now tesla is up and still going up. If you put in when i originally posted how much would you be up by now? ā€¦

1 Like

The whole market is rallying currently.

I was tempted to try and trade it when it was close to $100 but didnā€™t get round to it.

Long term, Iā€™m not so sure simply dropping the price of their cars will guarantee them dominance in the EV market place. Their market cap is still pretty monstrous.

2 Likes

Long term this is the best buy out there for stocks. By 2040 every price given for tesla is through the roof. Even the lowest prediction is high. If i had a couple million spare it would be going here. Every bit of spare cash i get each week goes on tesla shares now. Even if its just half a share i buy it.

Sounds risky, my dude. You definitely know something the market doesnā€™t or it would be more priced in.

The only edge I feel I have over the market is investing on a very long time frame.

4 Likes

Tesla is only going to go up. It may fluctuate $20 either way just by shorts but it will climb from now on. If this monthā€™s q4 doesnā€™t hit target it may drop bk down to 115 but q1 2023 will exceed expectations by a lot which will send the price back up maybe hitting 165-200 and year after year prices will increase.

Such confidence. Iā€™m sure you have magic ball readings to back this absolute statement of future performance?