Tesla (TSLA) 🚗🔌 - Share Chat

For Tesla’s sake lets hope Hertz don’t go bankrupt again and renege on their order.

1 Like

Definitely agree with this, getting Tesla’s into rental companies is a smart move. It’s essentially paid test drives that last for a few days to a few weeks, and it’s a low cost / low risk way to trial them.

I can see dads everywhere saying, next time we’re on holiday I’m going to try one of these Tesla’s.

1 Like

@AchillesFirstStand 100%, I always hire a car I can’t usually afford :rofl: also you go away with a romanticized memory as it is linked with the good times of a holiday. I remember having a soft spot for a certain car I hired and years later realised it was rubbish :man_facepalming:

@Coolsmp Of course Tesla would prefer to be paid but unless they went bankrupt instantly it should still pay off in PR etc. Besides $4b Elon could find behind his sofa if Forbes are to be believed. :joy:

2 Likes

Hilarious

https://www.ft.com/content/fd20a93b-2cc8-4bcb-ab99-9343ba36027f

4 Likes

Up again pre-market.

1 Like

This run is insane

1 Like
1 Like

Needs another share split :slight_smile: :rocket:

2 Likes

also issue new shares and raise another $10B 🤦

3 Likes

I just sold 90% of my position @ 1205. Good luck to all holders!

7 Likes

Bear with me here,
I’m used to reverse splits in crypto.
By split, do you mean my 1 tesla share (my favourite!) would become 2 or 4?
I’m up for it but I’m only small time. Just curious, ignore my ignorance.

1 Like

They did a 5:1 split last year, if they hadn’t the current price would be over $5,000. You could argue, successfully in my mind, that without the split this wouldn’t have risen like it has. Not everyone is able to buy fractional shares.

2 Likes

A 5:1 split would be awesome! Gives me a chance to own 5 shares from my one share!
I like it!
Thanks for the reply!

1 Like

You have the same value so it really makes very little difference.

It like having a whole cake that is currently cut in 2 pieces. If you cut it into 10 you’ve got the same
amount of cake, but smaller pieces.

4 Likes

Neil you’re showing a complete lack of understanding about numbers and as such I don’t think any of your criticism about my so called ‘hooves of doom’ is valid any more. Shame on you.

sauce

9 Likes

This has been a crazy ride the past couple weeks

26 Likes

Woweeeee one hell of a run, will it ever end? :laughing:

2 Likes

lol if this is gia

2 Likes