The Big Short movie 🎬

What did you all think of this movie :)?

3 Likes

I love it! I’ve read most of Michael Lewis’s books and thought this was a clever movie.

1 Like

I like it but I much prefer Margin Call, which is still about the GFC but is a fiction. I’d suggest checking it out if you liked The Big Short.

4 Likes

Love The Big Short. Love Margin Call. And obviously love Wall Street!

1 Like

I didn’t realise when I posted thst I had previously seen the movie. Its a bit of a mind fk when you don’t understand all the terms.

I will check out that margin call, seen wolf of Wall Street already of that’s what you meant.

1 Like

I was born then haha, I think I seen clips of the old version

1 Like

My word you have not seen Wall Street!

One of Michael Douglas best acting roles that inspired millions of ‘Gordon Geckko’ wannabes in the business world and movieline quotes still used to this day. And he won The Oscar for Best Actor Role for playing Gordon Gekko!.

Wolf of Walll Street is very good, but you want to see how ruthless, dog eat dog, the bisiness world can be watch this. An amazing piece of work.

(And yes I am a bit of a movie buff)

3 Likes

Walĺ Street is a classic and probably the best film ever made related to market trading!!! The sequence wasn’t half as good.

2 Likes

Another film similar to watch is boiler room that’s pretty good

4 Likes

Other People’s Money

Also featuring Daryl Hannah scooping a well deserved winner of the ‘Worst Supporting Actress’ award.

1 Like

Did you guys like the inside job narrated by Matt Daemon?

1 Like

I t was OK but not as good imho as the big short

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.