The First Ever Elimination Game!

Sorry Raul :open_mouth:

Wondering if Goodboi would be open to some chicken nuggets in exchange for some extra points. I’m very much against bribery but asking for a friend.

4 Likes

Goodboi here, I’m absolutely incorruptible …

Wait did you you say nuggets?

2 Likes

Free kennel delivery could be included, also a selection of dipping sauces

2 Likes

Last day before eliminations are due.

Are you already sick of a stock? Ready to loose and listing? Sink a security? Chuck a company?

Or have you got a hard decision because …

1 Like

Only 3 people in positive territory atm. Well done to them :clap:

2 Likes

This is going to be a tough one for me… I wish I’d stuck with my original plan and dropped oxy last time though :grimacing:

I think I’ll eliminate SEM please.

I miss the heady days of one week in when I was at the top of the table with actual positive points.

1 Like

I’ll remove Volkswagen please.

Thanks

1 Like

I’ve been crossing fingers, toes and anything else that can be crossed that my mega stock Repare therapeutics remains a winner as I want to select this one this week to hold onto that gain for the rest of the game.

1 Like

Please remove $BMY, thanks.

1 Like

I’ll remove SBM Offshore please :grinning:

1 Like

Chuck adidas for me please.

1 Like

Hi @NeilB , I’ll lock in the loss from Aviva, and hope for a recovery from the remaining failures.

Have a good one… wear sunscreen.

1 Like

I’ll deffo close out on “Repare therapeutics” please locking in a super big gain…

2 Likes

RWE please

1 Like

Dump DraftKings for me.

1 Like

Gonna let good doggy decide for me :laughing:

3 Likes

Think I’ll get rid of AIXTRON

1 Like

I’ll dump Allo please (thanks for running this so well btw)

Oh I think my AMD sell isn’t locked in for me (it’s showing the latest price not fixed the price at sale), looks like it correct on some of the rows that sold. Pls fix

1 Like

Sounds a bit ruff

2 Likes