The Freetrade Open Product Roadmap 🛣

(Alex Sherwood) #1

Our Product Manager @jani shared our Open Product Roadmap at our Community Meetup on Wednesday this week -

He’s written a blog post explaining why we believe it’s important to share this transparently with our community here -

If you are impatient, and want to get straight to the roadmap :joy:

Is the “Freetrade’s Investment Tech Stack” what we’ve been using via the app? Or is that something new?

Community Meetup January :wave:
(Emma) #3

Roadmap on Notion instead of trello :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Looks so good on that. Now to read the content…

Are these countries first on the EU expansion list :grinning:

(Big Boss) #5

Great stuff! :clap:t3:

Can someone at Freetrade elaborate a little bit more on the Freetrade Investment Tech Stack? Heard there was a challenger bank integration?! :scream_cat::exploding_head:

(Emma) #6

¿Dónde está la biblioteca?

:eyes:

Well done.

and 3. community voting is a good way to solicit feedback and gauge interest, but it’s a bad way to make product decisions so keeping the two a bit separate is a good thing :slight_smile:

woo nice roadmap - love the format

(Alex Sherwood) #9

Here’s the slides :heart_eyes:

https://drive.google.com/a/freetrade.io/file/d/11cpXNkeR4MfM-0XoWBCDOmM4F3dgitVb/view?usp=sharing

What would you like us to share at our next community event?

Love the switch between the ISA and FT account

Any updates on the next round?

(Jonny) #12

Hats off to your Head of Design, I love the stlye of all your materials etc

(Alex Sherwood) #13

That was @Mitchell :clap:

This would be good for Freetrade to expand on… :+1::+1:

(Tommy Lowe) #15

Can you provide any timescales for Alpha? I’m just thinking about things like ISA charges, if Alpha is quite far down the line, will eligible investors continue to receive the ISA free of charge from April as per the investor rewards? :wolf:

(Alex Sherwood) #16

Not yet, keep an eye on the roadmap for updates :face_with_monocle:

Yes, investors who earned free Alpha subscriptions will have free ISAs from April onwards, even if Alpha subscriptions aren’t available then.

(Jeff puckering) #17

Love the timeline :grimacing:

I really want to use it for work, I don’t think it would go down as well :joy:

(Chris) #18

Are you referring to www.notion.so ?

(Emma) #20

Yeah, I’m a notion fan :grin: