The Hut Group (THG) - Share Chat

What time’s the dump?? :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Lots if interesting activity today, hopefully some more bids will start appearing

3 Likes

Back below a quid I assume there won’t be any firm bids today.

1 Like

From sharecast thg rejected all unsolicited offers.

4 Likes

Its a shame the price has dropped really low again and being objective i completely agree with Matt Moulding that anything under £2.50 a share is ridiculous as the business is worth that and more especially if it was brought by private equity as the would hive off the parts and make significantly more that what they would pay for it.

3 Likes

I agree, if the offer amounts were to be believed I’m not surprised they were rejected out of hand. I am taking advantage of the low share price to buy more it may take time but I think the shares will turn eventually.

1 Like

When I brought in and averaged my price down to £1.25 a share so i am not worried as either i would double my money on any takeover or I will claw it back eventually when the share price goes up make no difference for me as i brought this share a long term investment due to the eventual potential.

4 Likes

The other thing that i notice from the announcement’s over this that i believe is positive is the paragraph below.

After consulting with THG’s major shareholders and taking advice from the Company’s advisors.

1 Like

Nice broker comment today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully todays uptick is a sign of better times ahead share price wise.

2 Likes