The Hut Group - THG - Share Chat

Oops thanks for the correction!

1 Like

Doesn’t appear there is any appetite for risk taking here currently. Two months of sustained lows. DCA’ing at £0.51 but no immediate catalysts for this tend to change.

I suspect we will see it stay low for a fair while due to the cost of living crisis, but hey at least we will get the half. year results on the 15th but not expecting anything hugely positive in it.

It was 680 odd a share a year ago I feel for any one who got in at the peak. Let’s hope the trading update isn’t all doom and gloom.

Down 90% on this one, I feel for anyone in deep, I remember seeing 6b on THG not there’s only 600m

I wonder what tomorrows results will bring I hope sub 50p is a nadir we can look back on with amazement in the future.

Well good or bad I cant see it going down much more (I hope)

Interim results for the half-year ending 30 June 2022.

The results have gone down like a lead balloon.

Soon to be 10p a share then on the road to pennies :slight_smile:

Don’t worry it will bounce back again :slight_smile:

Although I did use todays low to do a small top up

2 Likes

You know something… I reckon I have the skills and talents to get a job at Softbank.

2 Likes

I think almost certainly chief executive material nothing less.

1 Like

The market seem to like todays trading update so far.

Yeah it was a relatively good update from them, hopefully they will all be good going forward :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iv been watching this for a while and finally taken the plunge. I think it’s the hut group that supply my protein that I spend a fortune on!

1 Like

Not sure whats going on but would hate to be short on this now! Especially those that took/ increased positions around 40p.

Up 110% in the past month from lows of 32p.

2 Likes

I wish I bought more a couple of weeks ago now

I added a small amount at 32p. Kicking myself for not adding more but that is life. My average now 78p.

my average was over 1.20 but now only 85.80 so not far away from profit, shame i didn’t buy more when they were cheaper.

I love the continual uptick in the stock price :).

1 Like