The latest on the rollout

11 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Freetrade is Out :fire: Share your first thoughts once you get the access!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Freetrade is Out :fire: Share your first thoughts once you get the access!

We’ve shared the plan for the rollout here -

More details on the rollout

1 Like

Really exciting that people are finally getting access! Can’t wait to join them.

Any idea on when US shares will be available? Weeks? Months? 2019?

3 Likes

Weeks hopefully :smiley: :us: :us: :us:

9 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Ladies and gents, let’s go to other investment forums like ADVFN, iii, lse.co.uk, elitetrader, trade2win and social media platforms to promote FreeTrade.

Early investors, R1, R2, R3 and early users all together now as brand brand ambassadors :wink:

8 Likes

I’m afraid I can’t give a more specific timescale yet because to be honest, we don’t know it ourselves - it just depends on how the testing goes - & we don’t want to disappoint anyone :sweat_smile: But we’ll share a timeframe with you as soon as we can be confident that it’s going to be accurate.

4 Likes

Not finding much in the way of updates on the Android app? The rollout accelerating is a bit bleh for half of the population because we’re not iPhone users.

2 Likes

Sorry about that, we’re focused on the initial launch at the moment but once that’s finished, we’ll be able to share an update.

5 Likes

Saw that the first users have been onboard and expected to rise in the queue, except I’ve fallen a few places :man_facepalming:t4: I guess the word is spreading.

I know the feeling. I have gone back 373 places from the time I went on the waiting list. However, the dream of knowing I will get access one day keeps me going. :joy: Also, I believe it was only 10 early tester allowed today.

2 Likes

I know how you feel, I was one of the R3 (I think) investors and I’m dropping faster than Bill Clinton’s trousers!!
I can’t be excited anymore until I actually get access :confused:

On a positive note, let them iron out all the wrinkles before it’s our turn.:+1:

12 Likes

I feel your pain, I get an email saying I’ve been bumped up cos someone has used my referral and log in to find I’ve dropped another place!

Referring’s a bit of a zero-sum game isn’t it, you have refer more than the other people who are also referring. All part of Victor’s cunning plan.

And wait til he starts doing one free month of alpha for both referrer and referree.

2 Likes

Just need the ISA and I’ll be good to go!

2 Likes

Just a quick question, are you planning to allow any more testers in today or are we sticking with what we have to see if the purchases will work this afternoon without any difficulties?

1 Like

Things are going well, so we’re planning to add about 30 more super early testers today. :raised_hands:

EDIT: Make that tomorrow. We’ve been busy with the constant high-quality feedback from our current super early testers. :pray:

18 Likes