The latest on the rollout

I definitely don’t have that, will DM, thanks

1 Like

To clarify, this email was for investors from R1 and R2 who are in line for the early access reward and explains how we’ll enact it.

Queue jumps are a separate reward and will work a little bit differently - but rest assured anyone who got a jump will have a significant boost. Jumps will be put through in the next couple weeks.

3 Likes

Interesting to know will you provide the W8BEN form for the tax reduction on US stocks and dividends.

We will be, and we’re looking at ways to make this as straightforward and painless as possible

4 Likes

If you’ve already signed a W8BEN with another broker are you already covered or do you need to do it again?

2 Likes

Afraid you will, but like I say we’ll make it as easy as possible, so don’t worry about having to go through the pain you probably went through with the original W8BEN.

5 Likes

To be fair to Hargreaves Lansdown it wasn’t difficult through them

1 Like

Yeah the HL method was insanely easy. Etoro’s method was equally painless.

ii have a simple online tool to complete the form, I think it links out to a third party but it’s embedded and you don’t notice.
Hopefully we can have something like this.

1 Like

:soon:

11 Likes

:eyes:

Strange, hasn’t appeared on my phone yet :thinking:

6 Likes

I feel your pain too!

1 Like

Have you tried resetting your phone or asking Apple :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah, ordered a new one, just in case.

5 Likes

:freetrade: < Sept 18th = Socks and [Link] Shares
:freetrade: ≥ Sept 18th = :iphone::money_mouth_face::free::moneybag::pound::chart_with_upwards_trend::+1:t3::beers::tada::dancing_men::dancing_women:

:timer_clock::timer_clock::timer_clock:

4 Likes

1543428000 == :freetrade: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Nicely done.

1 Like

Hi Viktor!

I was wondering, will Freetrade offer call/put options?

Hey @vass you can get more info in the below thread on options but the short answer is no, I’m afraid.

1 Like

When is the ISA expected to become available? I know it won’t be at launch, but it would be useful to know whether it will be available before the end of the tax year. A target date would be great if there is one?