The latest on the rollout

Rolled out anymore people today?

6 Likes

I just want to say, as a super early tester I’m so pleased that there are so few bugs! It really looks polished, works well, and only has one or two usability tweaks needed (all reported) :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Totally agree, this is a good first release and is ready to roll out to lots more testers IMO.

5 Likes

^^ That.

Not yet, we’ll update you on our plans for adding more users soon.

4 Likes

The dreaded ‘soon’ comment :kissing:

5 Likes

Yup!! I’ve actually just given up looking and waiting

Fair point, we need to think about banning that word! :grimacing: I am guilty of having used it too often. :raised_hand:

As Alex says, we’re working on The Plan: It’s literally the cadence of when and how many users we’ll add.

We are discussing to designate the same day each week as the day when we add more users. We’d communicate the 1) number of users we add each week and 2) what group we’re adding (e.g. R2 investors) in advance.

It has taken a few days to discuss this cadence because as we add more users, we want to action their feedback as well as be able to provide outstanding customer support for them! So we had a lot to discuss.

So, Richard, please don’t give up on us quite yet! We’ll be able to share more information tomorrow, and I think you’ll like what you’ll hear. :blush:

17 Likes

Can you include any updates on the Android situation in that?

6 Likes

Customer support has been more than outstanding so far :+1:

11 Likes

A1 gif usage.

2 Likes

Ha - appreciate it’s a difficult one.

Acting on feedback is way more important at this stage :+1: best not to rush

I’m just being impatient! Super excited still :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Not in that same update unfortunately, but we are working on establishing a timeline for Android, Mike.

3 Likes

Why dont you just add all the members of the forum or atleast the active ones ?
None of us will have anything against the not completely finished app , everyone provides a ton of feedback and can only help you.
I personally dont see a better test audience then that.

About 2000 for me. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

I was 1867 yesterday, now 1885!!

Yes you may be seeing that happen because users are still referring their friends & getting bumped up as a result. But we’ve also not yet removed the users who we’ve onboarded so far from the waiting list so you’re actually further ahead now than you were two weeks ago :muscle:

You’ll definitely start to see your position on the waitlist decreasing as we roll out to more & more people, in the not too distant future -

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing this, I think it’d be really helpful for people waiting for access to have some sort of timeline.

1 Like

We’re going to add another 100 users this week :smile: we’ll share more details later today :eyes:

15 Likes

6 Likes