The latest on the rollout

5 Likes

3 Likes

Excited to get on board, whenever that may be. Currently have some money burning a hole in my pocket :joy:

4 Likes

Keeping my fingers crossed for the email :sweat:

3 Likes

Exactly how I feel

I was planning to increase my position in EZJ with HL today but I guess I’ll wait until the end of the week just in case I’ll be one of the 100 lucky users :blush: Will be saving £10.95 of fees just from this trade! :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I stopped my regular payments into HL a few months ago and have been saving the money ready for Freetrade. I will not withdraw any money from HL however all new money is Freetrade bound. 🏋🏽‍♂️

11 Likes

So what information is this then, Victor?

It’s all here :open_book:

4 Likes

I have just received an email to get early testing access even though my position is around 2700 in the queue, does that mean we are adding lots of users? Unfortunately I’m an android user but I have iPhone somewhere, if this email is send correctly then I’m going find my iPhone now, pls can you confirm

4 Likes

That email was intended for you :tada:

But you were specifically chosen to be a super early tester, that doesn’t mean we’ve just rolled the app out to 2,700 people :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Freetrade_Team1 great news, I’m eligible for free alpha for life but I think it’s not available yet ? Still very happy about getting access. :smile:

3 Likes

Just to add to the post Alex commented above, and to save you a click: we are adding around 100 users tomorrow morning.

Starting next week, we’ll add users every Tuesday. So, there will be cadence and predictability.

We’ll follow the plan, and we’ll be able to give clear updates (e.g. ‘we’ve finished super early testing’, ‘we are onboarding R2 investors’, etc). It will be a lot easier to follow where we stand in terms of our waitlist (currently 60,000).

7 Likes

That’s right, not quite yet :+1:

4 Likes

In the same boat as you! Honored to have received an invite but alas I’ve an Android. Weighing up throwing down some student load on an old iPhone just for this…

4 Likes

Don’t take on debt to buy stocks. Just send all of your money to @Viktor and he’ll invest it for you right?

4 Likes

Received my invite, but I’m on Android too! :disappointed_relieved:

Although it’s got me thinking, I’ve got a super old iPod Touch lying around somewhere - what version of iOS is required?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Super excited to get onboard tomorrow morning and dig into the Freetrade app. A couple of questions before I get started though :
-Is the freetrade platform available on the app only or you can access it online from a PC/Laptop?
-How much stocks are there currently in the app?
Just the FTSE 100 or just UK based ones?
-Is there a point to spam you with all the yet missing stocks which I want to invest in or should I wait until you start getting more stocks into the app ?
-Is that going to be the same app as the final release ? What i mean is is there a point to put my portfolio in or I will need to change it again later on with the final release of the app?

3 Likes

It’s app only, you can vote for a web interface here ☑ [Feature Request 🔧] Desktop/Web Interface.

There’s over 110 stocks & ETFs in the app at the moment. Here’s everything we’re hoping to make available eventually Stocks to invest in - 6,000+ US, UK and European stocks to buy.

It’s UK only for now. The second tab in that spreadsheet :point_up: lists the US stocks that we’re planning to add.

Please request those here.

Yes but we’ll be adding more features over time. You won’t need to move your portfolio later on or do anything like that.

5 Likes