The latest on the rollout

(Alex Sherwood) #464

5 posts were split to a new topic: Data fix for waiting list positions

(Giridhar Tammana) #465

Same with me, was thinking of getting iPhone but will decide bad on android version launch vs Alpha launch timeline.

You could buy yourself a cheap iPad in the meantime. Anything that can run iOS 10 would be fine.

(Alex Sherwood) #467

Just a quick update, we invited the last users from the Early Access phase of the rollout today & started inviting users from the top of the queue :tada:

We’re adding another 400+ users today (depending on how many people are on Android) :chart_with_upwards_trend:

What if one can get hold of iPhone but was on Android originally?

(Alex Sherwood) #469

That works, you can swap back & forwards as much as you like :smile:

I was actually looking at the Freetrade app ratings last night. I was looking to see if there might be any updates and couldn’t help noticed the mixed reviews so far. There seems to be a lot of frustrated people who can’t use the app and therefore one star it and uninstall. It must be frustrating from your end to see this happening. Hopefully, these people come back later and change their reviews or new users start bumping that rating up.

(Alex Sherwood) #471

Since you’ve mentioned it, I can’t miss the opportunity to ask for everyone’s help reviewing the app in the App Store :raised_hands:

Freetrade App Store Reviews ⭐️

As you say, hopefully this will work itself out as we add more & more users from the waiting list. It’s definitely not great in the meantime :disappointed:

(User # 93) #472

Yeah agree with this. When I go into the review bit there are only 52 reviews, if you love the app, 5 star it!

(Alex Sherwood) #473

Sorry for forgetting to reply to this last week :see_no_evil:

We’re up to 612 users now :tada:

Will we break the 1,000 user mark next Tuesday?

Would also be interesting to know total amount assets held under management now.

(Alex Sherwood) #477

I don’t know! That’d be cool, it just depends on how many people we decide to invite..

(Alex Sherwood) #478

We will release some more of those types of figures at some point but we need to decide exactly what they’ll be first :thinking:

You mean decide which metrics, or decide on the amount :scream::wink:

(Tony) #480

I would have thought (or hoped!) this would have been in the Weekly Wrap?

As the app has officially launched does this mean I should stop using TestFlight and download the app as normal?

(Alex Sherwood) #482

Not yet, please keep using it. We’ll let you know when to switch to the App Store version :raised_hands:

(Georgi) #483

Can someone provide any news or timelines on the arriving of the US stocks ?
Im currently siting on the sidelines and waiting for them in order to move my portfolio over.

I think they’re looking to get them in place by Christmas - unless I’ve got that wrong somewhere? They’re not sure at the moment whether fractional shares for the US markets will be available from launch