The race to 1,000,000 users guessing game!

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I still haven’t been crowned or heard anything so I can’t take the congrats yet :thinking:

2 Likes

@Big-g did most of the early admin but is too busy to grace us with his presence. Right now he’s lying to the blood service to scam free biscuits. Prove me wrong @Big-g :wink:

3 Likes

I think GMcay still deserves a podium finish. His guess is closer than the other podium guesses :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good point @dinrivas this wouldn’t have happen if @Big-g wasn’t lancing blisters on his feet after breakdancing for 14 straight hours. Prove me wrong @Big-g :wink:

@Leonm1182 - October 13th 13:33 :champagne: :1st_place_medal:
@GMCay - October 12th 18:30 :2nd_place_medal:
@Barka181 - October 15th 21:45🥉

18 Likes

Congrats all yall mf traders out there, yall be haaalllahhhh and I yo diggity H you for real.

Peace

I think that @Bob who guessed the 16th October should be on the podium as the finishing criteria was a bit vague until the last few days. @NeilB @Freetrade_Team @mynameisgeraint

2 Likes

We did it guys :tada:

Thank you for all your support in helping us to achieve one million users!

We’ve come a long way from user #1 on our iOS beta app back in late 2018 and today we recorded our one-millionth user registration.

This caps off a rapid period of growth for Freetrade.

We’re now the second largest retail broker on the London Stock Exchange by number of orders every day. We’re probably the largest if you include the number of transactions in US shares we do every day.

To see more of the achievement in-depth check out our blog here:
https://freetrade.io/blog/freetrade-reaches-one-million-users

28 Likes

20 Likes

Follow the party on Instagram and Facebook.

:rocket::rocket::rocket:

19 Likes

Thank you @dinrivas I had thought so too, but didn’t want to look like a disgruntled loser. I’ve only just finished sulking!

WELL DONE Freetrade! Here’s to the next big milestone!

8 Likes

I would say @Bob should be at least equal 3rd if not 3rd. As soon as the number went past a guess then that guess should have been closed. But I would like to see both @GMCay and @Bob
on the podium :+1::grinning:

To be fair, Bob was almost half a week off, which is thousands of users off the mark. Anyway, it’s all just fun and games. Freetrade has their 1m now that’s the most important thing!

3 Likes

Welcome back, @Vlad . You used to be all over this forum when I was on here ~2 years ago

6 Likes

I don’t believe there is any prizes for a podium finish it was all or nothing for 1st place.

2 Likes

Dermside guess was closer than bobs so he should be before Bob. But it was closest wins not top three. Now we would love to know what the winner has won. All inclusive trip to freetrade office in Australia would be a good prize :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It has become too massive, but I still read it all! :eyes:

Sadly, don’t have as much time to write something meaningful :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

Haven’t even had any confirmation yet so I might not even get anything for getting right :crazy_face::rofl:

I think I saw Sam asking you to DM him earlier in the thread. Or was it the other one? Might be worth scrolling up to find it :grin:

1 Like