The Weekend Read is back! 🙌 🗞

Can we ask for vote for what should be covered in weekend reads? The reason why I’m asking is that I quickly googled Royal Mail and got a few page 1 results from Wikipedia (Royal Mail - Wikipedia) and Financial Times (Royal Mail: the inside story) which gave me a decent in-depth overview of Royal Mail. And it’s a stock that we should probably all avoid anyway (this is not an investment advice). The FT article is very long - it’s called “Royal Mail: the inside story” and is free if you google it.

A unique insight of an interesting stock or a trend would be marvellous - it would make the Freetrade package stand out. In comparison, RH’s Snacks emails spill out some OK stuff but mostly just cherry picked TL;DR of stuff that’s not new if you keep up with headlines on CNBC and BBC News. But the Mad Hedge Fund letters are memorable (cc @101 since he recommended them).

Update:

For example, BOOHOO. What a story. What’s the back story? Lots of people are ordering stuff there, not easy to find a decent analysis online.

https://community.freetrade.io/t/boohoo-is-up-30-over-the-last-week-anyone-know-why/18256/2?u=engineer

2 Likes