Tintra Plc - TNT

This firm is a fintech focused on artificial intelligence that optimises payment processes and compliance especially between emerging and developed markets. It does this by using patented end-to-end AI technology that mitigates human intervention in KYC and AML.

I think the marketing team need to update what tintra actually does ! Please :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you :grinning:

Surprised how little attention this company has had here.

They’re about to close a funding round which is expected to raise $25m for no more than 10% of the company through HNW individuals - this would value the company at $250m when its current mcap is £44m…

Could be an exciting few days coming up :grin:

I know. It’s crazy what little attention they have had on free trade. Not even a analysts rating !

$10m is due in next 7 trading days. For roughly 4% of the company. Show me another AIM share raising this much capital at a multiple of 4 to current price

1 Like

It’s now arrived… watch this move today :facepunch:t3:

Tintra PLC - Strategic Investment Under Current Funding Round #TNT Tintra PLC - Strategic Investment Under Current Funding Round - Vox Markets #voxmarkets undefined

Tintra PLC - US$10,000,000 Placement Facility #TNT Tintra PLC - US$10,000,000 Placement Facility - Vox Markets #voxmarkets undefined