Tirupati Graphite - TGR - Share Chat

Probably unrelated to the 20% rise roday but i just watched an interview that came out filmed during Momentous Events which reminded people about the long term Plan of 400k tons a year and dividends when profitable which prompted me to grab another 25 shares

2 Likes

I’m bullish on anything related to graphite at the moment. So much potential.

After yesterdays announcement of reaching to 30k production goal, a new exec joins the board, and he also owns 1 million shares in TGR

1 Like

Sounds good to me, I just need payday to arrive already so that I can buy more of both this and Blencowe.

1 Like

Have you looked at Sovereign Metals? SVML

Still a few years away from production but they have a large Graphite deposi along with their Rutile.

I’ll give them a look, I’ll be honest I don’t know anything about rutile.

1 Like
3 Likes

Was wondering what the price movement was. I’m happy this is finally getting over the line. Suni is the real deal. Getting all 150,000 tons online would easily amount to $90m in revenue at current prices and likely more.

I scooped up some more today, it’s a long term one for me a few years at least. My only worry is further raising to build more plants. So while i will continue to add it’s going to be in drips.

This could explain todays gains -
https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/1002173/tirupati-graphite-sees-sales-climb-as-production-ramp-up-continues-1002173.html?rel=scroll

2 Likes
2 Likes

This should be interesting

As mention here-

At last we are on the up -

1 Like

Look at that big smile on his face. And with the stock showing 28% up in the last couple of days i’m smiling too.

I was thinking the same! It’s great to see the upturn. Together with TM1, looking like another good week.

Another interview today -

2 Likes

Great video, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Final results out for FY23 today, revenue a little lower than I’d been expecting at £2.9m but 47% GM is an improvement and I reckon EBITDA is somewhere around £-1m.

No update on guidance so presume 6,000-6,500 tons remains for Q1. If that’s steady the whole year 24KT at $900 realisation would mean $21m in revenue. Presume a 50% GM and £2-3m in expenses that gets you EBITDA of around £7m, only 5x market cap.

2 Likes

I have no idea why but this stock is one i’m always happy to hold.no matter how far underwater i am. Always happy to pick up a few more here and there,