Hi there! I’m trying to figure out my ROI for when I’ve sold out and bought back in, and it’s making my head hurt.
I bought AAPL:
- 30/05/2019: 1 share at 141.85
- 26/09/2019: 1 share at 180.53
Then I sold both shares as I was switching from ISA to Basic Account:
- 10/12/2019: 2 shares sold at 407.79
Then I bought back in in my Basic Account:
- 10/12/2019: 1 share at 205.49
I then waited a while and picked up some fractionals along the way:
- 05/06/2020: 0.38256702 at 100.01
Current market value is 420.18
Is there anyone smart who can run me through how they calculate ROI on this?