Tungsten West Plc - TUN - Share chat

Listing up on Aim already. Would love to see it on FT as you can never really have enough tungsten.

I don’t really understand why this is unavailable…?

According to the stock list (Stocks to invest in - 6,000+ US, UK and European stocks to buy) as an IPO it should be available in free & as a member of AIM it should be in plus.

This company is focussed on recommencing production at the Hemerdon tungsten and tin mine in Devon, England (the world’s third largest Tungsten resource).

Stop planting trees and dig some tungsten I say !
The three major world tungsten mines are China, Vietnam and Russia
And who wants to buy from China or Russia :see_no_evil:
If they pull their spades out. Could make a killing
https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/deer-proof-fencing-being-installed-6908215.amp

1 Like

By the looks of todays RNS inflation on raw input costs has forced them back to the drawing board on mine re-opening.

It’s down 20% today!

:flushed: some you win some you loose I guess.
Now to either exit with a smallish loss or wait till the go completely belly up :face_with_monocle:
https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/hemerdon-tungsten-mine-reopening-plans-6978712.amp

Started to improve today, start of recovery perhaps?

1 Like

Lovely jump in price today.

2 Likes

Today was a very good day.

1 Like

Does you know what is behind the price increase today? The latest news I can find is regarding the appointment of a new CEO Neil Gawthorpe but that happened two weeks ago?

1 Like

I can not find any news/reason for all the interest today. I was very happy to see the upwards movement, have a way to go to be in the green though.

2 Likes

Perhaps people have finally realised how tapping into one of the world’s largest sources of minerals/metal could be a damn good idea… ATBest people.

1 Like

Any news why the SP just fell so sharply?

I am guessing this, I have just seen it but need to read up on it more

Didn’t expect that!

I will be surprised if this stock doesn’t drop below 1p in the next month or so. I am purely basing this on the latest news, the sharp drop in price over the last week and the overall steady decline in price for this stock over the last 6 months. The company isn’t expecting to be up and running till the end of the year at the earliest so I don’t know of anything that would sharply drive up the price.
Would others on here agree or disagree with that? I am curious to hear others take on the company and share price because I am not sure if I am missing something.

Would imagine if they get funding it should have a positive response at the sp… I just can’t shake the thought that there’s been failed venture at this site before… Can’t help believing that such a confirmed resource(s) could be ignored…