Microvast Holdings Inc - MVST - Share Chat

This needs to be added, said to agree merge with Microvast at a valuation of $3B. Possible $50+ stock. One of the first movers in battery tech and by building a battery from the ground up has exceeded most competitors.

bump on this

This is a huge potential spac, please please please can we get an update on if this is coming before I buy elsewhere :joy:

Can we get this one please

Would be a good one. Was reading about it yesterday

I made a thread for this (although admittedly I used a lazy title - I’ll update)

1 Like

Can we add this one please! Why does it take this long… :sob:

Need this added ASAP $$$

Have you tried using search? :stuck_out_tongue:

Surprisingly I have. Are you telling me Tuscan holdings is on freetrade??

No, rather request is on the forum already.

Another SPAC looking at an EV battery play i.e. potentially another meme stock

Just in case the 6 letters “EV SPAC” aren’t enough for everyone:

All I needed to hear for my vote was EV SPAC :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

1 Like

Where we at with this, common guys we need the team to be on point with the EV Market.

WSB is pumping it right now. It’s going to the moon.

2 Likes

This is having a really decent run already, I would love FT to add it so I can move it into my ISA

Any news on this yet?

2 Likes

This is now live on your app!

2 Likes

Well that didn’t quite go as planned lol.

As a new investor back in April I’ll admit to a bit of fomo in my research and was ultimately swayed by folk who had bought in just after news broke at what transpired to be the peak.

Price had dropped considerably but most were talking about long term plays and as that’s what I was looking for too I joined the party at fractionally above $11 to experience the journey.

Certainly an eye-opener and in reality one of the best things that could have happened to a new investor as it certainly taught me how quickly things can change.

Holding for the long term so let’s see how it goes from here.