Unsettled cash from stock sold on 22/11/2021

Guys I have a quick question, I have sold some American stocks on the 22/11/2021, I’ve checked today to see if the cash has settled but it’s still showing as unsettled. I tried to get in touch with customer service through the app but they seem to be non existent. Should I be worried?

1 Like

No it’ll come, it’s unfortunately been thanksgiving in the US so 3 working days. It should be T+3 but it has taken 4/5 recently from what I’ve seen, then withdraw time as well :pensive: It needs speeding up.

1 Like

Ah so it’s late due to thanks giving? Hopefully it should be within this week or so?

2 Likes

The system is a bit archaic but that’s nothing to do with Freetrade. They could make it quicker but I can’t help but feel then inefficiencies are used by some people to make money.

Normally their customer service team has been on point but it seems lately it seems like they are non existent

If your a plus customer you can use in app chat, if not then reach out via

Money@freetrade.io or hello@freetrade.io and they’re really helpful normally.

Ah so now you need to be a plus member to even live chat to a customer service rep. That sucks, everyone should have access to live chat to a customer service team regardless if you are a plus member or not

It’s been like it since the massive user growth in Feb / March

Ah, thanks for your input. I’ve not had any problems until this but hopefully as you and someone else mentioned this will get settled hopefully within this week or so

Further discussion Delays in withdrawals and settlements