Updates on the Android app

Agreed. Iā€™ve invested in free trade and I hope to transfer some isa but agreed its a new platform and it probably wouldnā€™t be sensible to empty life savings and retirement to a new platform! I assume freetrade is covered by the normal financial protections?

2 Likes

Yes, Freetrade has an FSCS protection.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s perfect. Was my only concern although if I didnā€™t have full confidence I wouldnā€™t be here. I think my plan is to sell funds and then buy the shares on freetrade and do my own trackers! Canā€™t wait!

2 Likes

One of my referrals now has access on their iphone and has shown me the app - I soooooo canā€™t wait for it to be on Android! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Weā€™ve just revealed that -

Weā€™re targeting late March to begin our beta.

& added the Android app to our open roadmap as ā€˜work in progressā€™ :eyes:

6 Likes

A preview of the Discover tab & placing orders on the Android app :eyes: :point_down:

The Discover tab & orders on the Android app

12 Likes

Woooooooooo! Thatā€™s hot :poop:!

3 Likes

Now Iā€™m in excited, looking forward to ditching the old 5s I rescued from the drawer of junk!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Ned would never say that :yum:

3 Likes

Hi i was wondering if you know the number of users your gona onboard when you start the Android testing at the end of march

2 Likes

Itā€™s a bit too soon to say at this point, our plans are very fluid. Right now weā€™re keen to onboard as many users as we can, as quickly as possible though :chart_with_upwards_trend:

4 Likes

Thanks for the update hopefully ill be one of them.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait to hear more :sunglasses: would love to be slightly more active here :tada: but the lack of an app hinders that somewhat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looking forward to becoming a freetrade user :ok_hand: and maybe tearing down the app a little bit :innocent:

9 Likes

According to the podcast, Adam Dodds mentioned itā€™ll be available next month or have i missunderstood?

Either way iā€™m uber anxious on the release. Bought an ipod touch just so i could use the app! :smile:

1 Like

Freetrade said no later than the end of Q1. Next month is the end of Q1 so Iā€™d hope it will be released by the end of March. In fact, Iā€™d have the audacity to assume it will be out on Tuesday the 26th of March :smirk:

9 Likes

With March only 2 days away, are there any more concrete plans for the Android roll out that can be revealed? After just over 2 years of waiting, I canā€™t wait to get my hands on the App! :smiley:

6 Likes

Any update on this from Freetrade team would be much appreciated. Are we still hoping to deliver Android app by end of this month? :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Donā€™t think anyone posted this yet

:soon: :eyes:

16 Likes

Fingers are truly crossed for a March release :crossed_fingers:

Canā€™t wait to test it out!

6 Likes