Updates on the Android app

Yes we did, can you in-app chat us and I’ll look into that for you!

How do we know what number we are on the list?

Big thank you to the freetrade team for fixing my issue I now have access sign up was quick and easy no issues just waiting for my money to go into my account hopefully before 4

5 Likes

I’ve been invited, but was curious what the minimum Android platform version was?

I have a Android beta invite, happy to pass it on to you as I’m mainly on iOS. DM me if you are still waiting and want it.

Version 7, you can see Alex’s post on this Android version incompatible with my device? - #4 by Freetrade_Team1

2 Likes

I also have a Android Beta invite that I am willing to share as I am non UK resident. DM if you want me to pass it along. Preferable someone higher up the wait list that wants to actively test.

1 Like

Also non UK resident and have a Android Beta invite (not sure how it can be “transfered” though)

Yup, I was involved in asking about the platform version originally in that thread. Thought perhaps they’d relaxed the version requirement, but alas I’ll be sitting on the sidelines it seems.

Hi, I would like this invite if still available please. Have been on the top of the queue for a while now but not been given access in the testing phase for Android. Let me know, thank you.

I have an Android code if anyone would like one. Send me a msg.

1 Like

Id love the code if you still have it!

1 Like

Done, sent it over. Enjoy

1 Like

Hello, I’d love the invite if you still have it. Itching to get on.

I’ve got an android invite if anyone wants one - DM me.

1 Like

Hey Freetrade says I’m at the front of the queue and can start trading early April but has anyone hot a link/email so I can start trading now?!

Finally on the app :+1::+1: cant wait to start trading.

2 Likes

Hi do you still have the android invite ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’d love the invite if you still have it

So I’m in :boom:

Loving the way it looks on Android - so much better than on my iPhone SE. The design has room to breathe!

I won’t comment on things that are the same between iOS and Android, but initial thoughts (aside from :heart_eyes_cat:) are:

• we really need biometric authentication to get in. Or more votes over here. I really can’t be doing with PIN codes - and sometimes switching apps will cause a PIN prompt and sometimes not. And the number pad seems a bit too narrow and in the middle of the screen. :pensive:

• I’ve had some flickering on the investment list - and some occasions where tapping on a stock wouldn’t open it up. I think it’s passed, and I can’t replicate it, but thought I’d mention it anyway.

• saving monthly statements to Google Docs is now not only doable but also super easy! :tada: (although the naming convention could be made human readable when saving - preferably in YYYY-MM format. It includes a file path at the moment).

Now we’ve (nearly) got OS parity I’m looking forward to the pedal hitting the metal on new features and making the app super slick :pink-heart: :freetrade:

4 Likes