Updates on the Android app

(Mathew Henshaw) #103

Now I’m in excited, looking forward to ditching the old 5s I rescued from the drawer of junk!

3 Likes

(#18414) #105

I’m humming GoT theme as I write:
Android is Coming

2 Likes

(Emma (#20 😎)) #106

3 Likes

(#18414) #107

Let’s make it Spring

From Collins dictionary:

1. variable noun

Spring is the season between winter and summer when the weatherbecomes warmer and plants start to grow again.

1. countable noun [usually plural]

A spring is a place where water comes up through the ground. It is also the water that comes from that place.

1. Verb

If things or people spring into action or spring to life, they suddenly start being active or suddenly come into existence.

And humming

0 Likes

(Emma (#20 😎)) #108

Ned would never say that :yum:

3 Likes

(#18414) #109

Brilliant
It may be another way of seeing the sun shining :sunglasses:

PS: thanks for making me laugh. I’m sure it was unintended :wink:

I wonder if that’s what the incumbents see :thinking:

0 Likes

(Andrew) #110

Hi i was wondering if you know the number of users your gona onboard when you start the Android testing at the end of march

2 Likes

(Alex Sherwood) #111

It’s a bit too soon to say at this point, our plans are very fluid. Right now we’re keen to onboard as many users as we can, as quickly as possible though :chart_with_upwards_trend:

4 Likes

(Andrew) #112

Thanks for the update hopefully ill be one of them.

2 Likes

(Marcus) #113

Can’t wait to hear more :sunglasses: would love to be slightly more active here :tada: but the lack of an app hinders that somewhat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looking forward to becoming a freetrade user :ok_hand: and maybe tearing down the app a little bit :innocent:

9 Likes

(PeterM) #114

According to the podcast, Adam Dodds mentioned it’ll be available next month or have i missunderstood?

Either way i’m uber anxious on the release. Bought an ipod touch just so i could use the app! :smile:

https://bankingthefuture.com/free-stock-trading-and-the-retail-investor-mindset/

1 Like

(Vladislav Kozub) #115

Freetrade said no later than the end of Q1. Next month is the end of Q1 so I’d hope it will be released by the end of March. In fact, I’d have the audacity to assume it will be out on Tuesday the 26th of March :smirk:

9 Likes

(Gareth) #116

With March only 2 days away, are there any more concrete plans for the Android roll out that can be revealed? After just over 2 years of waiting, I can’t wait to get my hands on the App! :smiley:

6 Likes

Any update on this from Freetrade team would be much appreciated. Are we still hoping to deliver Android app by end of this month? :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

(Emma (#20 😎)) #118

Don’t think anyone posted this yet

:soon: :eyes:

16 Likes

(James Wheatley) #119

Fingers are truly crossed for a March release :crossed_fingers:

Can’t wait to test it out!

6 Likes

(Mohammed Junaid Hussain) #120

Can’t wait for the Android App, friend of mine has the Apple version, needs to hurry up!

2 Likes

(Benjamin Barker) #121

I’m thinking we deserve a free freetrade share, when the day comes, for making us android users wait so long.

9 Likes

(#18414) #122

I’m also Android. I’m not sure this is the way to go. Freetrade it’s expanding. From iOS to Android. But also from the UK to other countries. It seems to me that if Android users were to be compensated for their long wait, then users in other countries would also have a legitimate claim. And JISA users. And so on…

Having said that… I feel your pain

8 Likes

Hi @greg. Are there any updates on the Android app? It’s been a while since the last comment on this thread. Thanks.

2 Likes