Updates on the Android app

(Andrew) #124

Can you give any more details on the Android app yet with only 3 weeks till the end of march now.It would be good to update all the people that have been waiting for a long Time to get access.

(Alex Sherwood) #125

We don’t have anything to share right now, other than the tweet from the last couple of weeks just further up the thread & the sneak peek but we’ll be sharing lots more details as we build up for the launch :eyes:

(Andrew) #126

Is it still going to be before the end of march we get access. It’s been a really long wait and Carnt wait to get started.

Ping! I have mail… :email:

Hi Peter

Quite a few Freetrade team members are testing Android now.

I’ve just invested in Square using the app (the GIF might take a few seconds to load):

The app will start rolling out in the next few weeks, and soon we’ll be able to give you access. We really appreciate how patient you have been!

Let us know if you are interested in more sneak peeks.

Viktor

@Viktor, that’s a yes for the sneak peaks, please :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Also is it just me that misses the ‘we love you’ sign off?)

(Emma) #128

Must have realised there’s a few they don’t love and don’t want to single anybody out :eyes:

(Marcus) #129

I was just heading here to share that :joy:

+1 for more sneak peaks :sunglasses: loving the look of the app so far, can’t wait to get my hands on it and start tearing it down :innocent::innocent: I mean err, using it lots :yum:

(Viktor) #130

We are in the final few weeks. We’ll share an exact date as soon as we can guarantee it!

(Viktor) #131

It’s coming back! I’ve been writing fewer of the recent emails, but whenever I write an email, that’s honestly what I think. :heart:

(Chris) #132

Really hoping the team can get the app out this tax year. Big plus if thats possible.

(Kenny Grant) #133

Would really be good to see it released before people open ISAs in April.

(Mohammed Junaid Hussain) #134

Recieved this email today… can’t wait to get started :fire:

If envy could kill I wouldn’t have last enough to post this

Like my naan used to say
“A sneak peek a day keeps the doctor away” :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Alex Sherwood) #138

Contact notes are looking nice on Android :scroll:

Bonus points for ‘skeuomorphic’! - but quit teasing us already! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Alex Sherwood) #140

We’re just getting started :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t get this out of my mind

Had to google “skeuomorphic” - it’s my new favourite word :grin:.

Also, Android App. Can. Not. Wait.

I agree. Enjoyed reading this https://www.interaction-design.org/literature/article/skeuomorphism-is-dead-long-live-skeuomorphism

(Gareth) #144

So the Android App has now been delayed until April? :unamused: