Vanguard ESG Global All Cap UCITS ETF (Dist) - V3AM

V3GP Vanguard ESG Global Corporate Bond UCITS ETF.

Monthly interest distributions.

Just wondering if this has been merged in error as V3AM is stocks and V3GP is bonds ?

1 Like

Probably an honest mistake by @mynameisgeraint

I’m confused in the space of 3 posts we have £V3AB, V3GP and V3AM :joy: What is this thread for?

V3AB and V3AM are different units of the same etf. Thus it is ok to discuss them here together.

But we should retitle the thread to include both tickers.

V3GP is a different etf.

1 Like

Hi everyone

Sorry for the ticker confusion

Here are the threads for each:

V3AB

V3GP

Thanks

3 Likes

The daily trade volume on this V3AM ETF has exploded after it was added to Freetrade in mid August. Same thing also for accumulation version of V3AB. You guys rock!

5 Likes

This is now my biggest holding (over 50%)

1 Like

Properly late, but now looking to add this to mine.

1 Like

V3AM is also my largest holding around 30% of my portfolio.

This ETF is labelled as Finance sector.
Could the Freetrade team please update this to Other which includes ETF’s ?
Thank you :blush:
I’m hopeless at copying people in. If anyone else could peg a Freetrade team member to this that’d be great :+1:t3:

@mynameisgeraint

2 Likes

I was wondering does any money not able to be split in to dividends reinvested or held and added to the next one ? :thinking:

can someone explain to me how their dividend yield is 4.31%? At this rate (by my calculation), by the end of year one, I’m going to get approximately 1-1.5% (No where near 4.31%).

Where did you see such a high dividend rate?

Since inception less than a year ago, they did 3 dividend payments, and if one projects the 4th dividend payment and divides it by the USD NAV it ends up being closer to what you have calculated, circa 1.26%

I wonder if someone is taking USD value of dividend, but like dividing it by GBP NAV or some such.

Freetrade app

1 Like

Dividend yields are calculated annually regardless of how often it is distributed. It normalises across the different payment schedules.

1 Like

True. But that number 4.31% is clearly wrong. The price of the share is about £4.00 and the total one year dividend will likely be c. 4p i.e. the yield will be in the vicinity of 1%.

(there is something else weird about that screenshot … the high of £10.23)

1 Like

I’m wondering if the Dividend data is messed up as the fund is not very old.

That max price I right, kind of…

from yahoo finance

from google finance

2 Likes

@NeilB interesting detective work to spot that! The stock exchange graph doesn’t have that glitch

So I guess that tells us something about the feed being used.

1 Like