Vanguard ESG Global All Cap UCITS ETF (Dist) - V3AM

This is really good.

Most importantly it is All-Cap, rather than just mid-large cap like the MSCI based ones that are already on Freetrade from iShares.

Comparing the MSCI Vs FTSE indexes, the FTSE one outperforms.

I will be checking all the brokers to see if they have this one. I am with vanguard but also with ii & YouInvest.

3 Likes

Hope Freetrade adds this soon, will be useful to many people

1 Like

Fingers crossed this week. Have some cash ready to buy it :dart:

@Freetrade_Team

2 Likes

Looking at other brokers AJ Bell YouInvest & Interactive Investor have all 4 variants of this ETF: USD & GBP, Income & Accumulation.

I will probably stick to GBP accumulation one with them.

I’m sure Freetrade will add this. I’m ready when they do :ok_hand:t4:

Freetrade are just as bad as HL who also still don’t have it.

Freetrade are much better in my opinion :blush:

Well AJ Bell have in-specie transfers, larger universe, LISA account and V3AB ETF.

So Freetrade is trailing behind in features.

@Viktor could we get this sorted please, I want access to V3AM and V3AB and I’m sure this will be high demand in the community

2 Likes

Please add this!

I’ve been waiting nearly a month for this on the platform, I’ll give it a couple more days before I resort to moving on - I don’t get why there was so much excitement to release a load of SPACs but not something more sustainable like this.

2 Likes

I’m sure they’re working on getting this and other ETFs on the app. Those SPACs and US stocks are easier to add because they’re traded through a US partner firm.

They can’t really use lack of trade volume as an issue with this ETF as it has more daily trades than some other ETFs already on the platform

3 Likes

Anyone else interested in this Herbert ?

1 Like

Yes please

It’s a real shame that there was no responses on this from FT, I’m cancelling down my ISA and Plus account today :disappointed:

I think the team are looking into adding this (if possible). They have some minimum trading volume criteria to ensure a smooth customer experience.

Hopefully will be added soon. It seems to be very popular amongst a lot of the general investing community :+1:t3:

Any news on the fund yet