Vanguard ESG Global All Cap UCITS ETF (Dist) - V3AM

I’m wondering if the Dividend data is messed up as the fund is not very old.

That max price I right, kind of…

from yahoo finance

from google finance

2 Likes

@NeilB interesting detective work to spot that! The stock exchange graph doesn’t have that glitch

So I guess that tells us something about the feed being used.

1 Like

This ETF has an incorrect ‘Finance’ tag in the app. Could this please be removed? Thanks

4 Likes

I was wondering why I had such high percentage in finance, that explains it.

2 Likes

Same :smile:

1 Like

Is the dividend of this ETF (V3AM) really 4.6%?
Also, does anybody know why it hasn’t gone up? The biggest holding is Microsoft which went up recently

Unlikely probably more like 1 - 1.4%.

This is quite a new ETF and has been going less than a year so we are unlikely to know what the performance will be like for definite. If you had invested at the fund’s inception, you would be around 7% up. The fund is fairly tech-weighted at over 27% tech (largest holding is AAPL not MSFT).

You can see how it compares against VWRL here. - At a glance, seems fairly similar but only time will tell though.

edit: The blue is V3AM.

4 Likes

Been looking at this myself along with a few others may i ask what you like about it and do you know what it covers ?i.e how many markets involved,companies involved?thanks.

https://www.vanguardinvestor.co.uk/investments/vanguard-esg-global-all-cap-ucits-etf-usd-distributing/portfolio-data

2 Likes

Your a star

Any one knows where I can find accurate dividend date for free ,as I got one web site which is not properly accurate

Two posts above!

Vanguard Asset Management | Personal Investing in the UK :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This ETF is incorrectly marked as finance.
It distorts the Sector Insights tab.

1 Like

Dividendmax seems to be pretty decent.