Vanguard ESG Global All Cap UCITS ETF (Dist) - V3AM

Vanguard ESG Global All Cap Ucits ETF
(V3AM)
Inception date 23rd March 2021.
Request to add to Freetrade if possible please :+1:t3:

https://www.etfstrategy.com/vanguard-debuts-first-esg-etf-in-europe-vanguard-esg-global-all-cap-ucits-etf-ftse-russell-lse-xetra-35454/

1 Like

And V3AB for the accumulation version

5 Likes

https://www.vanguardinvestor.co.uk/investments/vanguard-esg-global-all-cap-ucits-etf-usd-distributing?intcmpgn=equityglobal_esgglobalallcapucitsetf_fund_link

1 Like

Bouncing β›ΉπŸΏβ€β™€οΈ

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Jump :man_playing_handball:t4:

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t4: for this to be added by new ISA season next week :star_struck:

Great suggestion Richard. I would like the answer sooner than that though as it will affect my decision who to open next year’s ISA with.

2 Likes

This ETF will be the main core holding in my Freetrade ISA.

2 Likes

I will also be switching in a significant way and looking to invest in funds that are actively changing the infrastructure rather than doing less bad.

2 Likes

Another day, another chance to vote.

1 Like

Voted - a great addition to have. The ESG screened alternative to VWRL.

3 Likes

Please :wink: @Viktor

1 Like

Bounce :rocket::basketball::boxing_glove::+1:t4:

There are no independent ESG scores for V3AM because it is so new - MCSI will probably evaluate it in 6 months. However, because it’s based on the FTSE Global All Cap Choice Index, we cannot expect its ESG scores to be particularly high :frowning: .

But if anyone is looking for trackers that are likely to have higher ESG scores than V3AM, then:

1. do please add your vote for SUSW (and its GBP-denominated version SGWS) right here - it has high ESG scores, is nicely global, and has reasonable costs.
  2. and in the meantime, there are some region-specific trackers with solid ESG scores already on Freetrade (SUUS, SUJA, IESG, SUES).
2 Likes
1 Like

Bounce :boom: :basketball: :comet: :zap:

Bouncing up :+1:t3::rocket:

Last bounce :ok_hand:t4::+1:t3::dart::rocket: