Vestas Wind Systems A/S ADR - VWDRY - Share chat

This American Depositary Receipt (ADR) represents shares in Vestas, a provider of sustainable energy solutions. Vestas design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe.

I can’t find this on my GIA or ISA accounts??

1 Like

They tend to create the stock discussion a little bit before it goes live in the app in readiness. I’m hoping we get them tomorrow.

I’m going to be getting some Vestas & Orstead when my pension transfer clears.

1 Like

thanks! Yes I’d been looking for Vestas earlier, so I’m quite pleased by this too

1 Like

Plz add this stock.

Vestas Wind Systems A/S is a Danish manufacturer, seller, installer, and servicer of wind turbines founded in 1945. The company operates manufacturing plants in Denmark, Germany, India, Italy, Romania, the United Kingdom, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Australia, China, and the United States, and employs more than 24,400 people globally.
As of 2013, it is the largest wind turbine company in the world.

You can get exposure through the Global Clean Energy ETF:

3 Likes

Some cracking prospects in the Global Clean Energy ETF.

1 Like

Which one do you mean? :smiley:

It’s interesting to look at the holdings of ETFs!

Vestas
SolarEdge
Siemens Gamesa
Enphase
FirstSolar

3 Likes

Vestas is the #2 offshore wind company and just like Orsted should be in your Renewables portfolio.

1 Like

World’s Top Wind Turbine Maker Ups the Stakes in Offshore Race

I wonder if it’s on Freetrade’s roadmap to support the exchange that this is listed on?

1 Like

I’m really unimpressed with “Freetrade”…

I see these requests are from years ago?

Why are they still not available? Ridiculous

Vestas
Orsted
Siemens gamesa

Just throwing it out there that these are on stock exchanges in other countries so it’s probably a lot more complicated than adding UK stocks. Welcome to the forum btw

1 Like

Could we please get Vestas on FreeTrade?

VWS (Denmark) are the world’s biggest manufacturer of wind turbines and I’d very much like to be able to invest in this giant via FT.

https://www.vestas.com/en/investor/share-and-capital-structure/overview

Don’t forget to vote yourself :+1:t2:

2 Likes

@EmilieG Post was moved? Is there some news?

1 Like

Hi @CashCow - $VWDRY is now live on your app

1 Like