Volkswagen AG 🚘 - VOWd

The ID.3 has been out for a couple of months. The i3 and various Tesla models have been available for years.

1 Like

VW looking for 1 million EV sales this year.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-16/vw-eyes-global-electric-car-lead-by-2025-in-platform-push

Markets like it - VOW3 up 8%, VOW nearly 25% :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Could we add Volkswagen stocks to the freetrade app I have to use a different app to buy them

Unsurprisingly, you’re not the first to want this. In future, please search before posting.

1 Like

You do realise you are linking to the thread Luke has already commented in!! :man_facepalming:
Plus lets be a little more welcoming to our first timers!

Hi to Luke! And I agree, hopefully Freetrade will expand into European markets soon, and am sure VW will then be high on the hit list!

7 Likes

Lukes comment was originally its own thread, now it has been merged.

I would also like to see VW stock added. The battery day event was a good sign for the company where they showed a 10 year road map and announcement of giga factories being built to make batteries for their ev push.

VW is the new Tesla ( apparently )

Please add this stock already.

No doubt will be added after a significant run up haha. This is the way…

In the last month VOW is up 60% and VOW3 33%.

Good down payment on my ID.3 :wink:

1 Like

Yeah think I have missed the boat, not chasing the bull.

Very volatile over the last week and well off the highs. Still massively up on the month though.

*not advice :wink: :

If you think VW can muscle into the EV / battery market bigtime could still be a good long-term play.

Yep, so need Freetrade to expand and let us get in there :slight_smile:

Fortunately other providers are available :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Bought this badboy in October 2020, up 43% now and holding for the long term.

From my analysis, VW were the best placed of the traditional car manufacturers to do well in EV’s. They were one of the first to commit to only EV cars and I believe they put the biggest investment into electric out of all of the auto makers. The PE ratio was looking good as well, can’t remember what it was at the time, but it’s up to 13 now.

2 Likes
1 Like

The name made me laugh.

I’m up 53% since last October. The share price graph is looking nice and exponential, sometimes I impress myself with my own stock picking ability :grin:.

1 Like

The race is on :racing_car:

1 Like

That famous German sense of humour :de:

2 Likes

Could have waited till tomorrow April fools

1 Like