☑ [Feature Request 🔧] Watchlist ⭐

Making sure @Jeff’s suggestions does not get drowned in another thread.

Would be great to have a watchlist for the securities you would like to follow. Pretty much something like a subtab in the “Discovery” tab, where users can keep track of their favourite stocks.

I personally am sick of seeing Admiral every time I want to Discover the universe :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks @Vlad!

2 Likes

I came here wanting to suggest this.

5 Likes

I agree. I have a list of 5-6 stocks I follow every week, and it’s hard to keep on using Search to find them every time. Something like a Watchlist would be amazing.

8 Likes

Really like the idea of this - I currently write on my Notes section on my phone anything I am considering purchasing.

2 Likes

Definitely a great idea - I’m using yahoo finance at the moment to keep track of things I’m interested in but it would be a lot better not to have to swap between apps!

2 Likes

Similar to @Rich, I currently use Yahoo Finance.

Would be nice to have a watch list on Freetrade then could have everything all in one place!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Levi’s announce IPO, valued at $5bn+

I searched the forum to see if anyone else has suggested this, I am glad it has been suggested already!

2 Likes

It would be great to have this, and maybe in a later stage: add price alerts

This would be great. Maybe something like being able to ‘star’ a stock and then having a filter that shows starred stocks. Could have different colored stars (like gmail) for multiple watchlists.

6 Likes

I also thought of this Today while browsing the stocks section. Maybe have separate watch lists for stocks and ETFs assuming more ETFs will be added in the future

1 Like

I would like to see Freetrade offer the option of tagging or staring stocks (that I’m looking to buy but haven’t bought) into a personal watchlist.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pots or investment buckets

Hi everyone!
Something that I really miss in Freetrade is the possibility of setting favourite stocks. I do struggle sometimes when I find an interesting stock to invest in but I don’t want yet to invest in it… I genuinely forget which stock was unless I write it down which is very annoying.

What do you guys think?
Thanks!

Jose.

2 Likes

I would like to be able to tag some stocks as favourites so they would be easier to find in future for a possible investment at a later date.

5 Likes

Freetrade team, any update on something like this happening?

Surely it wouldn’t be to hard to implement.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: ‘Follow another portfolio’ feature

This would be easier and quicker for those who wants to look up a stock to buy at a good price instead of typing a lot of stock names in the search box every time.

2 Likes

Yes please add watchlists